The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

(Waddle Bro chose choice 1) (Oronoco chose choice 1)

someone...anyone....please help us....... Brisk and Monoco Kid thought. Omega Noctowey's head began to shake violently, causing Brisk and Monoco Kid to tumble to a corner. From the center of Noctowey's head, six human figures began to appear. One of the humans wore a bandanna with abs drawn on it around his neck and wore a pink 5-fingered glove on his left hand. He wasn't that strong, and was probably the scrawniest of all the humans, but he acted as though he was bullet proof. To his left, a human wearing a tutu and ballet shoes looked at Brisk and Monoco Kid and smiled. To her left, a human with glasses was writing down something in a notebook he was carrying, paying no attention to either Brisk nor Monoco Kid. To his left, a human with a cooking apron tied around her waist and a frying pan in her left hand looked at Monoco Kid and waved. To her left, a girl with a faded ribbon in her hair and a toy knife in her hand looked at Brisk and blushed. She covered her face with her free hand. To her left, a tough looking kid had a cowboy hat on his head and surprisingly carried a real gun in his right hand, though it was clearly empty. He tipped his hat at Brisk and Monoco Kid. The apron-wearing girl stepped forward and extended her hand to Brisk. Hesitantly, he shook her hand. "Hello, Brisk. It's a pleasure to meet you! We heard your plea for help and escaped from Noctowey's grasp to help you. We are the six human souls, and with our help, Noctowey won't stand a chance against you two. Take my hand Brisk, and help us get rid of this brute." She said with a smile. Brisk nodded and took her hand. She led him to the other 5 humans, who were all holding hands now. "Hold on to Justice's hand Brisk, and don't let go, got it?" The gun-wielding human looked at Brisk and extended his hand. Brisk grabbed it as the apron-wearing girl grabbed the bandanna-wearing boy. The group started to glow, not just one color, but a rainbow of colors. Monoco kid stared at the group with wide eyes as they began to float up into the air. They drifted out of Noctowey's head and began to laugh, even Brisk joined in. Noctowey, unable to see, heard their cries of joy and smiled.
"Time to rain on your parade, Brisk! Once I kill you, I'll become God! MWAHH HAH HAH HAH!!! With seven human souls under my control, I'll be unstoppable!" Omega Noctowey roared.
"There's just one problem with your plan, Noctowey. You see, you don't have six human souls....you have zero.." Brisk stated as he laughed uncontrollably.
"WHAT??" Noctowey screamed as he noticed the empty feeling inside of him, the wriggling of the six human souls he previously felt was gone. "WHY YOU ANNOYING BRAT!!! HOW DID YOU STEAL MY SOULS? IT DOESN"T MATTER, ANYWAY, BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL GOING TO DIE!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Omega flowey cackled as Brisk and the other humans rushed towards Noctowey and began to circle around his head. Monoco Kid noticed this and panicked.
"Oh no. I'm going to die if I stay in Noctowey's head. I'm going to have to get out of here!" Monoco Kid stuttered. He rushed towards the opening in Noctowey's head and looked down. He was at least 60 ft (18.288 M) off the ground. He searched for a way down and to his surprise, he saw a vine that led down to the ground. Realizing how difficult grabbing that vine in his mouth would be, Monoco Kid took a deep breath and ran to the back of Noctowey's head. He stared at the vine intensely, and with an insane amount of courage, he sprinted towards the vine and jumped out of Noctowey's head. He closed his eyes and bit down on the vine just enough so that he slid down towards the ground. A few seconds later, he reached the ground and rushed behind one of the 4 doors, spitting out bits of plant as he ran. Brisk and the other's began to chant something as they circled around Omega Noctowey.
"This is all just a bad dream...this is all just a bad dream..THIS IS ALL JUST A BAD DREAM!!!" The group repeated. Omega Noctowey began to scream with anger.
"STOP SAYING THAT!!!" Omega Noctowey surrounded the group with Friendliness Pellets. "DIE!!!" He shot the friendliness pellets towards the group. Brisk closed his eyes and smiled.
"THIS IS ALL JUST A BAD DREAM.....AND YOU'RE NEVER WAKING UP, NOCTOWEY!!!" Brisk yelled. The group rushed towards the ground, dodging the bullets completely. The bullets sped towards Omega Noctowey. Unaware of the incoming barrage of bullets, Noctowey remained in place as the bullets impacted his body. He screamed in pain as a light began to emanate from his chest. It filled the room completely, blocking everyone's view. When it faded away, Omega Noctowey was gone, and a hurt, drooping, normal-looking Noctowey was rooted to the ground. Brisk and the grouped let go of each other's hand and stared at Noctowey for a second then looked at the 5 dust piles behind them. Monoco kid rushed out from behind one of the doors and joined Brisk and the 6 humans. Brisk approached one of the piles and got on his knees. He saw a pair of glasses in the pile and knew immediately that this was E. Grill's remains. He began to sob. The shy, toy knife wielding girl stepped forward and put her hand on Brisk.
"Don't worry, Brisk...We'll bring them back." The shy girl began to glow. A cyan heart appeared from her chest. The heart floated toward's E. Grill's remains and combined with the dust. The dust rose from the ground and molded  itself into E. Grill's shape. Before Brisk knew it, E. Grill was standing in front of him, but now, his head had a cyan flame in the center of it., surrounded by his usual orange flame. His monster soul had combined with a human's soul. Brisk stared at the shy girl beside him as she began to fade away. "Bye Brisk, it was nice meeting you!" She said as she walked towards E. Grill and disappeared inside of him. The bandanna-wearing boy walked towards an ash pile and began to glow. From his chest, an orange heart appeared. It rushed towards the dust pile and combined with the dust. The dust rose from the ground and formed the shape of Lesser Braixen as it combined together. Lesser Braixen looked at Brisk and stuck out his tongue. "Heya, Brisk! How's it going?" Lesser Braixen spoke to both his and Brisk's surprise. The human's soul had given Lesser Braixen the ability to talk. The scrawny bandanna-wearing boy waved at Brisk as he walked towards Lesser Braixen and faded into him. The glasses-wearing boy stepped towards an ash pile, as well, and began to glow, repeating the same process that the previous humans did. Before Brisk knew it, MettaYears Ex was standing where the ash pile had been, though it seemed like nothing had changed, besides the purple streak that MettaYears now had in his hair. The smart kid looked at Brisk and waved as he walked towards MettaYears Ex and faded into him. The gun-wielding boy and the tutu wearing girl repeated the process that the other humans did, as well. Burgerzeilants was standing where his ash pile stood, now sporting a yellow scarf around his neck. Undyne also appeared from her dust pile, now with a dark blue-streak in her red hair. The two humans waved at Brisk as they walked towards Undyne and Burgerzeilants and faded into them. The monsters were amazed as they began to walk towards Monoco Kid, the apron-wearing girl, Brisk, and E. Grill. The remaining human girl looked at Brisk and smiled. Brisk approached the girl and put his hand on her shoulder.
"You're not going to fade away, as well, are you?" Brisk asked.
"She smiled back and him and said "I think you may need all the help you can get right about now, since Gastar is still a problem you have to deal with. The name's JOHNNNNN CENAAAAAAAA(member decided name)"
The Group of monsters and humans looked at Noctowey and walked towards him, ready to decide his fate. (E. Grill's, Lesser Braixen's, Waddle Brisk's, Monoco Kid's, MettaYears Ex's, and Burgerzeilants's next choice)

YOUR CHOICES
1. Mercy
2. Fight
[close]

I need a name for the remaining human....I'll pick the best one that you guys come up with.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

You still got to kill people, though...is that where the 2 came from?

mikey

it just wasn't a 0
0's are hard to get.  Feel good if you get a 0.  Anyway, the deaths were forgettable since they didn't matter in the end, and it felt like I didn't get a choice in the end
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Mercy. We're taking the high road. *you see our flame glow brighter when we say that* Huh. I guess the brightness of our flame relates directly to our choices.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 21, 2016, 10:47:06 AMit just wasn't a 0
0's are hard to get.  Feel good if you get a 0.  Anyway, the deaths were forgettable since they didn't matter in the end, and it felt like I didn't get a choice in the end
How is the story supposed to continue if you win? I mean..if i made everyone die to your hands (vines?) then there's no story.
Chara's going to come back in the story at some point, and Flowey might not stay Flowey *ahem* ..so if you do want to change characters, now would be the best time....since Flowey isn't completely evil you know...Chara is however, so that would be your best choice.
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 21, 2016, 11:36:39 AMMercy. We're taking the high road. *you see our flame glow brighter when we say that* Huh. I guess the brightness of our flame relates directly to our choices.
Someone remembered that your character's besides Gastar, Monoco Kid, Brisk, and Noctowey, all have another person inside of them. Very Observant E. Gadd!

Also let me know if i got the colors right, you guys. My knowledge on that isn't very accurate.

Waddle Bro

mikey

you guys are stupid if you think showing mercy will change my mind about anything.
unmotivated

Oronoco

Mercy because I'm a good person.

Whoops. Not that Zeila is a bad person. She's just got the gumptions.

Since you named one of the humans "Justice," it might be cool to go with another "intangible virtue" name. Like Grace, Charity, Felicity, Hope, Prosperity, DETERMINATION, (I'm kind-of failing here), etc. If you'd give the name to a unicorn, then it's a good name.

Or, you know, use Bertha.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

I fixed some mistakes in your post

I choose Mercy. I need Noc alive if I want to destroy him in League later(no lag, clean match this time)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Chara

An Undertale story, eh? Nice....

A. Chara

B. Continuous

c. Make me the villain

Also..i'm new to the forums..so hi?
I'm working on a sig....This might take a while

mikey

unmotivated

Chara

I'm working on a sig....This might take a while