The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Chara

Whoever's in charge of this thread...make this fight happen in the story...

You're gonna get your butt kicked by a girl!
I'm working on a sig....This might take a while

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Chara on March 21, 2016, 05:07:28 PMWhoever's in charge of this thread...make this fight happen in the story...

You're gonna get your butt kicked by a girl!
First of all..very creative name (sarcastically claps)....second of all...I'll see what I can do..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Chara

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 21, 2016, 05:10:36 PMFirst of all..very creative name (sarcastically claps)....second of all...I'll see what I can do..
I'M NOT VERY CREATIVE, OKAY?
I'm working on a sig....This might take a while

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

(Braixen chose choice 2) (E. Gadd chose choice 2) (Waddle Bro chose choice 2) (Zeila chose choice 1) (AwesomeYears failed to chose for a week~Brainy Chose choice 2 for him) (Oronoco chose choice 2) THIS WAS A SURPRISE GROUP VOTE....MAJORITY VOTED FOR MERCY... and the Kindness (Green soul) Human's in-story name is Charity, thanks Oronoco!

The Group approached Noctowey slowly. The flower sighed as he heard their footsteps grow closer and closer. He turned his damaged head and looked at the group that surrounded him.
"What ..are you doing here still...you've won...I managed to kill some of you...but it didn't matter in the end, because you've managed to overcome death. I'm nothing but a failure, and a failure like me...deserves to die. Kill me and end my suffering." Noctowey feebly stated.
"Not gonna happen, darling." MettaYears EX sung. Noctowey rose his head from the ground a little bit.
"..Do you think I've learned anything from this? Killing me is the only option." Noctowey spat.
"if you think I'm going to kill you, you've got another thing coming, punk. Just don't f%#@ing* kill me ever again." Undyne cursed. Monoco Kid gasped.
"Uhh..yeah...I-if U-Undyne's not killing you...neither am I...." Monoco kid stuttered. He started to question if Undyne was really a good role model, or not.(Oronoco's Next choice) Noctowey's eye twitched.
"If you let me go...I'll try this all again...I'll kill you!" The flower cackled. E. Grill shook his head.
"................No" Two voices came from E. Grill's mouth, a little girl's voice, and E. Grill's. The Cyan human's soul shared equal power with E. Grill's soul. Noctowey began to twist his face into a sinister smile.
"I'll kill everyone!" Noctowey laughed. Lesser Braixen's tail wagged furiously.
"I forgive you, Noctowey...we should play LeagueTM together sometime!" Noctowey made a demonic facial expression.
"I'll kill everyone you love!" Noctowey demonically chuckled. Burgerzeilants lit a cigar* and began smoking it.
"Nah, little buddy, I've got no reason to stay mad at you." Burgerzeilants said with a smooth voice. Noctowey's face gave a confused expression.
"...? Why? Why are you being so nice to me?" Noctowey started to tear up. Brisk smiled at Noctowey.
"We all make mistakes..,and just because you made a mistake, doesn't mean you deserve to die." Brisk calmly stated. Charity walked up to Brisk and smiled.
"Now that's showing kindness." She smiled and gave Brisk a kiss on the cheek. Brisk blushed.
"..I don't understand...I...just can't understand..I CAN'T UNDERSTAND!" Noctowey ran away... Brisk looked at Charity and smiled...until he noticed that she was starting to fade away...
"Charity! You're disappearing!" Brisk shouted. Charity looked down at herself and saw her now transparent body slowly begin to fade.
"Oh no...I forgot...I'm not alive anymore.............but...I don't want to go...please....someone...anyone....do something...." She began to sob. Brisk started to tear up as well. Gastar watched the group as they all looked at Charity and Brisk sadly..He felt like he should do something..but didn't know what...(Waddle Brisk, and Gastar's next choice.)
(End of chapter 2)

O. L. Gastar's Choices
1. Save Charity
2. Keep watching...
[close]
 Oronoco's Choices
1. Keep Undyne as a Role model
2. Make Papyrus your role model.
3. (Chose your own role-model)
[close]
Waddle Brisk's Choices
1. Attempt to hug Charity.
2. Console Charity
3. Thank Charity
4. Do nothing...like a prick
[close]

*BrainyLucario does not promote the use of curse words or the use of any kind of Tobacco product. Smoking is very dangerous and should not be performed.

BrainyLucario

braix

y'know, oronoco, lesser braix is the only role model in the story
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Well...you'll be quite "active"in chapter 3, so you'll get your "kill or be killed" choice..

Waddle Bro

welcome back brainy :]

also gonna do nothing fam but chill what are you shaming me for

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 30, 2016, 03:15:07 PMwelcome back brainy :]

also gonna do nothing fam but chill what are you shaming me for
Thanks Waddle!

Oronoco

3. Make Noctowey my role model.

Oh dear. Is that allowed?
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.