TWG LXXXIX Player Sign Ups

Started by davy, February 27, 2016, 03:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game will be given the title TWG LXXXIX?

Olimar12345's Updatin'
5 (71.4%)
Nocturne's Thar Be n00bs in This Here Town
2 (28.6%)
davy's How to Kill TWG
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: July 06, 2016, 01:08:36 PM

davy

Poll is up.

I've decided to leave the matter of including TZP as a player or a sub to the winning host, but as for my game, I think I prefer having a sub, unless TZP doesn't want to sub.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TheZeldaPianist275

I'll defer to whatever you think is best.  If you guys decide to have a sub, that's completely fine by me, but at the same time, I don't think inactivity will be an issue with me, so I might not be the best candidate for one.

daj

That updaters thing is kinda cool! ^^ As is everything else, haha. Welp.

Oh well, first twg, yay!

TheZeldaPianist275

Congrats Olimar! Clarification: are the arrangers informed when they are targeted?

davy

Congratulations Olimar. You may start your game now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Oh cool, I'll get things running as soon as I can (probably not until after I get home from work though).

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 06, 2016, 01:17:28 PMCongrats Olimar! Clarification: are the arrangers informed when they are targeted?

How about this:

Arrangers will notified once their first sub had been used or deleted by an updater (it won't clarify which) and will die upon losing the second.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Bubbles

Didn't know this was the actual sign ups and not just voting for the next game lmao but I'll jump in as a second sub

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated