News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Assassin's Creed Empire 2017?

Started by JDMEK5, February 02, 2016, 01:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

So according to 4chan (more on that in a bit), the next installment of Assassin's Creed is set to be released not this year, but next year with the theme being Ancient Egypt and the time period even earlier than the first game. If you don't already know about it, just google it or youtube it or something cuz it's literally everywhere.

I have no idea how many AC players we have here on NSM but whether you are or not, what do you think?

Personally I think it's a ton of bullshit. Even if AC is known as the worst series for early info leakage, believing stuff on 4chan is like voting for Donald Trump. It's a stupid move even though everyone is doing it. Essentially from what I can gather, someone went on 4chan, claimed to be a developer (showing no credentials by the sounds of it), and started ranting on about how it was gonna be like Black Flag (arguably the best AC game yet) but on a new system. The lack of extra detail and wording on the announcement also throws red flags up for me because last I checked, game devs were supposed to be smart and don't just leave lots of typos and grammar issues on public announcements. That's what I think but, hey, what do I know?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zeila

I never played any Assassin's Creed game, nor do I know about any leakage stuff regarding the series, but I'd have to agree. I've never really heard of any leakage with some sort of merit to them from 4chan. I'm sure there has been a few leaks that were proven to be true, so maybe that is just because I haven't heard many. I've only ever seen fake leaks such as the Sonic Adventure 3 one, or numerous smash leaks

AwesomeYears

Pretty much every leak I see on 4chan (well I don't actually browse 4chan, just looked at rumors on reddit) is fake and so would this one properly. Also at this rate, EA will probably release one AC a year for $$$.

JDMEK5

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 02, 2016, 10:59:19 PMAlso at this rate, EA will probably release one AC a year for $$$.
Actually this is a point that I can sort of believe from the rumor. Essentially they would be doing what Nintendo is doing right now with the WiiU Zelda game and honestly the franchise (AC that is) could use it after Unity was such a flop.
Background info on Unity
(For those who don't know, Unity was ridden to the rim with bugs and glitches which resulted from a rushed release. My friend preordered it and wasn't able to actually play it until they released an update fixing the glitch that was barring him from continuing)
[close]

That and also there's already an Assassin's Creed movie coming out in December. (Woot woot!)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Alexcisxo

I was glad to find information. Within this forum

Dude

Quote from: Alexcisxo on April 21, 2016, 08:13:11 PMI was glad to find information. Within this forum
I am glad. You found information. On this forum.