News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2016

Started by DonValentino, March 04, 2016, 02:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

When you claimed all 121 starts from every level....  disaster struck. There were up to about three green stars in every level, most really easy to find but some are just painful. then when that's over you get grandmaster galaxy (supposed to be a tough level) and when you beat that.... huh, not complete. Deposit 9999 star bits into toad bank, what do you et. The Pefect Run. do Grandmaster Galaxy with just.... one..... life  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

complete that then you get bragging rights

I know

I 100 percent completed galaxy 1 and 2

I still have nightmares
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

SlowPokemon

I also 100%ed both Galaxy games. Didn't think it was terribly hard (but FUCK Dreadnought Ammo Depot)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

That, the Purple Coin Luigi Toy Time Galaxy, and the Green Star in Flipsville Galaxy where you have to jump over the edge and fall up into it.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2016, 02:16:21 PMI also 100%ed both Galaxy games. Didn't think it was terribly hard (but FUCK Dreadnought Ammo Depot)

but what about the grandmaster galaxy daredevil run

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 04, 2016, 02:57:03 PMthe Purple Coin Luigi Toy Time Galaxy
nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares nightmares
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Altissimo on April 04, 2016, 03:02:23 PMbut what about the grandmaster galaxy daredevil run
Eh, it's hard, sure, but what do you expect? Everyone thinks it's hard.

Altissimo

it is hard!!!! i spent 8 hours on it alone. i did not spend nearly that much time on toy time purple coin

Dudeman

I had to resort to getting my sister to help me with The Perfect Run as the luma who holds things in place. To this day I still haven't beaten it on my lonesome. And don't even get me started on Champion's Road in SM3DW.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

oh god no not luigi's purple coins no no no no
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

Wait, is luigi's purple coins in SMG2? I feel like I played that level and didn't have that much trouble with it.

SlowPokemon

Yeah I didn't find that one terribly hard
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 04, 2016, 04:07:11 PMWait, is luigi's purple coins in SMG2? I feel like I played that level and didn't have that much trouble with it.
No, it's in SMG1. It's the purple coin mission of Toy Time Galaxy.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

i hate that mission so much
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

Was it where you're on a giant pixel luigi thing and you have to get purple coins? If so, I've played it.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 04, 2016, 06:45:14 PMWas it where you're on a giant pixel luigi thing and you have to get purple coins? If so, I've played it.
That would be the one. It's also where you have to jump dark matter & where cosmic clones chase you. Ugh. I hated that level.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]