News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

How to hack SSBB

Started by scooterulez, June 22, 2008, 10:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooterulez

Does anyone know how to hack? Cause I want to make Longchu.

Dude

scooterulez

It's Pikachu except he is doing Ganondorf's moves. Here is a video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fu93KMWPN3E

KefkaticFanatic

It isn't something you can just do.

me irl
[close]

scooterulez

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 23, 2008, 10:15:51 AMIt isn't something you can just do.

What do I have to do then?

iDOWN

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 23, 2008, 10:15:51 AMIt isn't something you can just do.
But it's something you can do.

So it is something that you can't just do that you can do. =P

Dihan

It involves modding the Wii. In doing so you invalidate it and can possibly never be able to play new games ever again as the disc updates would break the console.

How to do it? No idea. Google it if you really want to know, in my opinion it's not worth it.

KefkaticFanatic

Exactly.

And I have no idea either, which is why I didn't elaborate :P

me irl
[close]

chipmunk884

even though this probably won't work, see if you could do something like johny lee did with his head tracking and many other wii hacks.  If that was possible, it would be the safest way to get your ganondorf pikachu.  otherwise, you should just get another wii console and mod that one with all of your ssbb hacks.

scooterulez

Quote from: chipmunk884 on June 23, 2008, 05:45:17 PMeven though this probably won't work, see if you could do something like johny lee did with his head tracking and many other wii hacks.  If that was possible, it would be the safest way to get your ganondorf pikachu.  otherwise, you should just get another wii console and mod that one with all of your ssbb hacks.

Ok maybe I won't do it then. Maybe when I'm older, I'll do it.

Gooch

Im not entirely sure why you would want to have a pikachu with Gannons moves. The Equation would be as follows

Suckyness + Horribleness = End of the world

Dude

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_apps/Ocarina_Cheat_code_engine

It hacks it, but I don't know if it can swap textures...

EDIT: sry for bumping this :P

KefkaticFanatic

Works more like an action replay.  Be aware Nintendo may ban your Wii somehow if you use these.  (Bricking? I have no idea, I just know that people have reported being banned)

me irl
[close]

blah54

well i do know that if you mod your wii to get jap games and such... that you need to be wary of updates or you might get bricked...

as for 'hacking' brawl, i don't think there should be any problem with that... but i'm not sure...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gooch on June 24, 2008, 07:09:15 AMIm not entirely sure why you would want to have a pikachu with Gannons moves. The Equation would be as follows

Suckyness + Horribleness = End of the world
no, no no... it would be :
extreme crappiness(pikachu)+extreme beastlyness(do i have to say it) = it levels out (0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!