News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

WaluigiTime64's Arrangements: [RHF] Remix 10 (because special occasion idk)

Started by WaluigiTime64, March 17, 2016, 04:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guess what?

Yes.
No.
What?
I don't care.
Guess what?
Exactly.

Onionleaf

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on March 18, 2017, 05:40:44 PMtfw you realise a song is impossible to play so you stop caring.

Don't give up! That's one of the fun challenges when it comes to arranging. :) If all else fails, a duet could do this song justice.

WaluigiTime64

Nah, I just really wanted to do a sort-of transcription thingy. A duet/two piano arrangement would probably work (I'm pretty sure the song has two pianos playing anyway), but even then, some of those sequences are ridiculous.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

AmpharosAndy

This sounds like something THC would write.

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on March 19, 2017, 01:30:34 AMsome of those sequences are ridiculous.
Never stopped JDMEK5. You can doooo et, bub!

innit

WaluigiTime64

Mega Man X3:
 - Blizzard Buffalo Stage: MUS ORIGINAL

Mega Man X5:
 - Duff McWhalen Stage: MUS ORIGINAL
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Alright, more fix.

Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith:
 - The Gensokyo the Gods Loved: MUS ORIGINAL

I don't know why, but I feel so proud to finally have a fix of this sheet. I've had the old arrangement for ages, and it really shows. It seriously became one of the biggest shames I've ever arranged. I was supposed to be fixing Candid Friend, but this felt easier, so I went with it instead. I'll fix Candid Friend soon after this though.

WaluigiTime64

Haven't done a Wily Wars sheet in a long while:

Mega Man: The Wily Wars:
 - Mega Water S Stage: MUS ORIGINAL

I plan on doing most of the OST from the Wily Tower section, because it's actually pretty good. Some time after this I'll get to Buster Rod G Stage and Hyper Storm H Stage, just to complete the trio.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 06, 2017, 04:21:10 AMMega Man: The Wily Wars:
 - Mega Water S Stage:

Dang! Missed my chance... I need to step up my game here...

But thank you for arranging this awesome song, Waluigi! Keep it up! :D
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

And there's more where that came from:

- Buster Rod G Stage: MUS ORIGINAL

I think I'm going back into "Sheet Dispenser" mode, which might be a good thing.

This song was very uncooperative with its chords and accompaniment. I couldn't fit as much as I wanted, thanks to playability.

WaluigiTime64

And finally:

- Hyper Storm H Stage: MUS ORIGINAL

That clears up all of the robot masters in this game. Yeah, there's only three, but that's because they're based off the characters in Journey to the West, which also explains why you have a monkey, a kappa and a pig as a trio (and their bizarre names).

Honestly the Genesis Unit get forgotten so much. I'm glad they appeared in Megamix at least (they were really funny too).

Dudeman

They even got their own update in Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch. That's a win in my book.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 07, 2017, 03:22:52 AMMega Man: The Wily Wars:
 - Hyper Storm H Stage:

Y'know, today I was thinking, "Waluigi will probably post Hyper Storm H Stage today, at the rate he's going..." Looks like I was right.

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 07, 2017, 03:22:52 AMHonestly the Genesis Unit get forgotten so much.

Quint: *coughing*
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 07, 2017, 10:35:17 AMQuint: *coughing*
Quint was a somewhat interesting (but out-of-place in Classic Series) concept executed poorly in what is considered one of the worst Mega Man games ever. People don't forget Quint, they just don't want to recognise his existence.

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 07, 2017, 03:35:08 PMQuint was a somewhat interesting (but out-of-place in Classic Series) concept executed poorly in what is considered one of the worst Mega Man games ever. People don't forget Quint, they just don't want to recognise his existence.
I concur. Quint deserves to either die or have Rockman Shadow from Rockman & Forte 2 properly take his place.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on April 07, 2017, 03:36:41 PMhave Rockman Shadow from Rockman & Forte 2 properly take his place.
I mean, we could scrap the idea altogether (R&F2 isn't even canon).

Dudeman

I wouldn't mind scrapping him altogether but Rockman Shadow has at least a little development and I wouldn't really want to lose that in my perfect lore world. Also, is R&F2 really non-canon? Or is it "this game sold terribly so we don't acknowledge that it happened" non-canon?