WaluigiTime64's Arrangements: [RHF] Remix 10 (because special occasion idk)

Started by WaluigiTime64, March 17, 2016, 04:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guess what?

Yes.
No.
What?
I don't care.
Guess what?
Exactly.

DonValentino

Wow you arrange at a very fast pace. Well done! Good determination!

WaluigiTime64

I actually should be making more sheets for Donkey Kong 64. But I got side-tracked, and made Touhou stuff. I'll get back to Donkey Kong 64 ASAP.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

I have some Touhou and I need to upload it but my computer with finale died. :(

WaluigiTime64

Ouch. Is it at all possible to get Finale back? Or have you been screwed out of your money? Or do you have no computer left that can use Finale? Because that sucks.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

I have a laptop, but I don't remember if it has finale or not.

WaluigiTime64

Either way, NotePad is always there as the garbage option.

WaluigiTime64

I guess there's always time for Mega Man (not really, I just had this one for a while now).

Mega Man 9:
 - Magma Burning MUS

Also yes, I am concerned about the playability.

DonValentino

WaluigiTime64

Wait WHAT. I SWEAR I HAD IT THERE BEFORE. I REMEMBER LOOKING FOR THE COMPOSER AND EVERYTHING. Crap.

Whatever, it's there now.

Jerry_Appleby

Is there any chance you would make PDFs for your songs? The computer I use doesn't have the musescore program so I can't access any of the songs here :(

I'd really like to try out the Donkey Kong 64 song for the "Frantic Factory Kart Race song"
My Piano Videos: CLICK HERE!

WaluigiTime64

Just 3 things:

1. I likely won't post PDFs and MIDIs until the sheets are accepted on to the site, but if you want, I'll make an exception.

2. I'm actually updating this sheet currently, and it's almost done, so just sit tight.

3. That program is not Musescore, but Finale NotePad.

EDIT: Here you go: PDF

WaluigiTime64

Ok, I don't know WHY I decided to finish this, but I did. Prepare for one of the most impossibly fast basslines I've ever seen.

Touhou 8: Imperishable Night
 - Love-Coloured Master Spark: MUS

(No, I don't expect people to play this)

Jerry_Appleby

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 27, 2016, 12:35:41 AMJust 3 things:

1. I likely won't post PDFs and MIDIs until the sheets are accepted on to the site, but if you want, I'll make an exception.

2. I'm actually updating this sheet currently, and it's almost done, so just sit tight.

3. That program is not Musescore, but Finale NotePad.

EDIT: Here you go: PDF

Thanks so much! Gonna attempt it now! :D :D :D

I actually kinda figured out the song on my own due to the standard 12 bar blues-ish nature of the song, but I'm terrible at learning by ear, so this will help me immensely!
My Piano Videos: CLICK HERE!

WaluigiTime64

WaluigiTime64