News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

How to get a non hacked celebi and jirachi

Started by chipmunk884, June 23, 2008, 12:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

Go to solaceon ruins and battle 100 unowns and win all of the battles.  then, go to the bottom floor and read the enscription.  finally, your next battle will be against a celebi from levels 17-23.  To get jirachi, go to iron island and into the cave where you get lucario.  head down the right stair case, win 100 battles, and your next battle should be jirachi.  with celebi, a nest ball is basically like a master ball when catching it, and both of these methods aren't 100% confirmed, but will most likely work.

Shadoninja

if they aren't 100% confirmed, they involve legendaries, they are insanely long, they are most likely

complete bullshit.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

chipmunk884

they aren't bull crap ( i don't like swearing), because i've seen it been done before.  my brother is going to try doing it tommorow, so i'll be able to see whether or not it is bull crap or not.  and also, please don't swear in any topics i make, because i would get grounded if my parents saw me looking at a forum with people swearing.

Shadoninja

pics(in this case videos) or it didn't happen.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Palagerini

or perhaps a log of this? so when your brother trys it he can log the battles or something...
it would make ppl believe it..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

starpikachu

Who told you about that Chipmunk? Rule no. 1: If something about gaming begins with "My friend said," it's almost always not true.

Quote from: Super Mario Sunshine guide from supercheatsQ: "My friend said you could play as Shadow Mario by-"

A: Stop. When people say "My friend said" it's always followed by
a lie.

Palagerini

i would do the log but i don't have nearly enough time (or that big of an attention span) to get fight 100 battles and win them all... and especially log each one... but i know there are people who do...

oh and i have seen a video on youtube claiming this to be true.... but they coulda used AR or something...
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

KefkaticFanatic

They DO use action replay, it's incredibly easy to do so.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

yea your probaly right... then how do u get jirachi and celebi?
<ktp753>ouch.

starpikachu

Without hacks:
Jirachi could be obtained from either an event or a Pokemon Colosseum Pre-Release disk, but I think you can only find those on ebay now...
Celebi, weeell, can only be obtained through events.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: starpikachu on June 23, 2008, 07:41:13 PMWithout hacks:
Jirachi could be obtained from either an event or a Pokemon Colosseum Pre-Release disk, but I think you can only find those on ebay now...
Celebi, weeell, can only be obtained through events.
the only way is by those. and that's it...sadly :( Oh you can now get Darkrai at Toys R Us if you want a rare pokémon!

starpikachu

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 23, 2008, 08:04:55 PMOh you can now get Darkrai at Toys R Us if you want a rare pokémon!
No you can't. That was over weeks ago. You can, however, go to the Pokemon Center in New York City if you missed Toys R Us and want one (I think this one goes til the end of June).

Oh and Serebii.net says Gamestop is giving out Deoxys this weekend. It was there last weekend too, but this weekend is YOUR LAST CHANCE.

Gooch

why waste your time. I just got Darkrai, Arceus and the other one (can't remember the name) from the Action Replay. Darkrai's a pimp btw, i love it like i love my mother.

Tompa

Jirachi can be obtained from the European version of Pokémon Channel.
Celebi can be obtained from the Japanese bonus disc version of Pokémon Colloseum.

The way you mentioned seems VERY unlikely for it to work and I've never heard anything similar like it.