News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Favourite Characters in the ORIGINAL SSB (contains unlockables)

Started by catdog217, June 03, 2008, 11:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's the best character?

Mario
3 (7.9%)
Link
4 (10.5%)
Donkey Kong
0 (0%)
Samus
4 (10.5%)
Yoshi
0 (0%)
Fox
3 (7.9%)
Kirby
10 (26.3%)
Pikachu
4 (10.5%)
Captain Falcon
1 (2.6%)
Jigglypuff
0 (0%)
Luigi
2 (5.3%)
Ness
7 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Echo

Fox and Pikachu were the best for sure, but I always had fun with Luigi's and Captain Falcon's pwnsome punches.

ZeldaFan

I was always pikachu or kirby. man, i used to play that game for hours on end

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

White Wolfos

When I used to own SSB, I remember I was very good with Kirby, but now as I played at my friend's house recently, I noticed that Mario was my best right now. (i didnt play with ness though)

Gooch

I decided to play SSB today and i didn't feel the nostalgia i used to feel when playing it. I suppose its the better game play available now, and the fact that it was a low-budget game has become painfully true to me, but that doesn't make me love it any less, in fact it makes me love it more that a "Bad Quality Game" could turn into a huge franchise that you would have to be deaf to not have heard about it.

SuperFireKirby

Kirby, in my opinion, is the all time best character in the entire SSB franchise. His combination of fast damaging move(basically all of his 1 or A button moves) with powerful knockout moves( brick smash, hammer) make him an indespencible charcter. He can jump five time by floating as well. Plus he's just plain awsome. ;D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

gremhiilzoone

Lol, Kirby wins. I always used him since the original 64 smash bros, see my avatar. I think Kirby is the best because it's very fast, have high jumps, his smashes atacks are fast and down and up smash atacks the booth sides. Kirby is really awesome.
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

PseudoMario16

i will admit that kirbay was pretty good in the first 2 smash bras, but what about brawl?  he was WAY
worse in brawl than in the first 2 games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

gremhiilzoone

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 17, 2008, 05:52:37 PMi will admit that kirbay was pretty good in the first 2 smash bras, but what about brawl?  he was WAY
worse in brawl than in the first 2 games

I actually noticed that ALL the old smash bros characters were very more worse in brawl than in the other smash bros games, mainly link and mario. But for some reason I still play best with Kirby, I've stoped playing with link,ness etc... but with Kirby I still thinks he's the best. :P
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

SuperFireKirby

They definitly nerfed(to make worse) Link and Samus and Luigi. I find that I pwn with Kirby even more in Brwl than Melee. I find him just as awsome as before. Link was my best character at one point in time but then I played with him in Brawl. SUPER NERFED BROS. STARRING LINK, MARIO,SAMUS,FOX, AND NESS!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

i like how nobody voted for dk, even though he was awesome

SuperFireKirby

I just noticed while playing melee today that in brawl one of Kirby's attacks was taken out. In brawl he no longer has his fire ball attack.

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Gooch

Link in Brawl, a crazy truth:
Ok, so, i think this is pretty stupid, but in brawl (like in Melee) we have 2 Links. In Melee, Young Link wasn't a hot contender for the Melee'r of the year, but Link himself was a true Pwn'r. Now, in Brawl, Link might was well bathe in a toilet because Toon Link has cut our Twilight Princess Link in clean Halves. Also ironic is that the Wind Waker Link is better than the Twilight Princess Link which, in matter of games, is a total contradiction, TP was truly amazing and i consider it the second best Zelda Game in circulations (Ocarina will never be rivaled, but i have deviated far from the point), but, yeah, im disappointed in link, and i really liked him in the previous 2 games.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 24, 2008, 10:12:12 AMI just noticed while playing melee today that in brawl one of Kirby's attacks was taken out. In brawl he no longer has his fire ball attack.
oh yeah, i never noticed that probably cuz i hate kirby

SuperFireKirby