News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Gooch's Arrangements- Freezeezy Peak (Symphonic)

Started by Gooch, June 23, 2008, 04:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

hiya, i have a new one to put up, its Wild West from FF6. But, i have a problem. I wont be able to put it up for a while because my computer that has Finale Notepad is void of Internet due to a problem w/ the box that recieves our connection up there. I still have this one in the basement that gets internet just fine, as well as our laptop, but i do have a new song to add, just won't be able to do it any time soon...

Nintendude73

Dark World accepted.  Please watch your sheet formatting.

Gooch

sorry, i'll try harder to make them right. could you tell me what was wrong so i can fix the rest? thanks for accepting! woot. hmmm, i think Chocobo will be the next one i'll put up.

Gooch

hmm, i guess i just missed or forgot to do something in there. i'll re run over the rest of my Queues and my new Submission and make sure for a fact they are up to par, thank you for telling me that there was a problem. YAY, i have my internet on my good computer, time to get to work!!!!

Gooch

oh, btw, i added in Wild West if you haven't noticed yet.

Gooch

Hmm, i leave for 10 days and when i come back, we lose our head administrator. not the happy start i had hoped for when coming back, but, thats besides the point. Im back from Italy and will try to start putting together some more music...

Gooch

Sorry for quad posting, but their so spaced out that i dont think it really counts. Yeah, i'm going to be posting up my new queue, and this one was hard to do because i had to collaborate with my band director (whom has a higher version of Finale) and he is busy during the summer so it took me awhile to get the finished music back. He didn't write it, but i needed him for the 8va, D.C. al Coda and such that cannot be accomplished over Notepad. Also, he did make it sound fuller than when i sent it in to him, because it sounds a lot more powerful almost proffessional even though it doesn't look very different, so i thank thee, Randy. Here we go, one of the best sounding songs i have in my personal creation list, Searching for Friends. Just give me a sec to upload it in, it'll be up post haste. lol, i didn't tell him i was putting it up on the web, im sorta hoping that this'll end up on the site so i can have him check it out, but thats way into the future.

Gooch

Hey, so, yeah, i just finished "The Coin Song" so its up now. I'll start something new in just a bit, should be on in the next day or two.

KefkaticFanatic

If Devil's Lab hasn't been done do that, also do "The Magic House"

me irl
[close]

Gooch

I have the magic house, but Composer already did it. Composer also did Devils Lab, so I think it would be pointless to do it myself. I'll come up with something to do, tho.

Gooch

Ok, so my school starts on Thursday, so my announcement for you all is, I AM TEMPORARILLY SHUTTING MY BRAIN OFF! I just dont think i can arrange music and juggle AP and accelerated classes this year until i get a good feel for it. Im still going to be on and post on the forums, im just not going to arrange. I'll still watch the submission thread and put new ones up when old ones are accepted, i just simply wont be making any. I'll try and throw a submission or two in on Breaks (especially Winter Break), so i guess this calls an end to the new Gooch Submissions until Next Summer. Like i said, im not leaving, im just not creating.

Palagerini

well you already have alot of songs as it is... i think the majority of people do that anyway... make a whole bunch of songs and then post them and not make anymore until their all accepted... which i'll admit takes a while.    ;D
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

K, 'tis been brought to my attention that Fanfare has been done already from before the site crash, so, i have taken it down. The Real Link was the original arranger and hath given the arrangement rights to him.

Gooch

Ok, so, it turns out that it may be a very very long time before i can get arranging again (even longer than i originally thought). My school-work just took a turn for the worse and im also "restricted" at the moment, so, it may be after December before new stuff pops up. But, like before, my arrangments are still up for acceptance.