News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[GBA] Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards - Multiple Songs

Started by CatAurorita, April 03, 2016, 08:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatAurorita

"Name Screen" -- Completed by Th3Gavst3r
I love the Yu-Gi-Oh series, and The Sacred Cards is one of my favorite GBA games growing up, to the point that I can actually compose the sheet to the naming screen in my head. However, I am curious to see if there are others who grew up with this game and be willing to do sheet music for this, and its other game Reshef of Destruction. Any takers?

Name Screen (completed by Th3 Gavst3r)

Clock Tower Square

Duel 2

Rare Card Hunter Duel

Duel of Gods

Th3Gavst3r

Sacred Cards was totally one of my favorite games! Had good music too, I still remember all of these. Never player Reshef of Destruction, but I loved Sacred Cards to the day I lost it lol
Here, have a song. I'll probably do more of these later.

[GBA] Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards

Name Entry

mikey

oh yeah I've played this game a LOT
in the end the best way to win was to get all the 4 star 2000 power monsters, which kind of made the game less fun, and that's pretty much when I stopped playing it
I might be interested in doing Clock Tower
unmotivated

CatAurorita

Thanks for the Name Select, Th3Gavst3r. I'll have more songs coming up in the upcoming days. Can't wait to sink my teeth into this!

Onionleaf

Oh wow, yes I remember! I actually became quite curious again about the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise about 2(?) years ago and finally found out all the rules and such after playing an online game on Miniclip. When I picked up this GBA game again, I was so disappointed that it did not follow the original rules and I was so bad at it because of that, lol.
But these songs are so familiar and nostalgic from way back when! If you have any track in particular that no-one else has picked up yet, I could add it to my to-do list. :)