News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[N64] Mario Party 3 - Star Lift

Started by CatAurorita, April 04, 2016, 06:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatAurorita

Mario Party 3 is the definitive Mario Party game for me, and I loved most, if not all the tracks from it. The Star Lift one is one of my favorite pieces from the game, and I was hoping that someone could transcribe it. I always believe it's the predecessor of the Super Mario Galaxy games for the imagery it gives out.

So, what do you think?

E. Gadd Industries

Hello! Thanks for including the YT video and such. I must say, though: if you plan on requesting any others, just compile all of the songs into one request thread with the thread name of something like
[MUL] Multiple Games - Multiple Songs
Or, you could list out each GAME:
[MUL] <Game list here> - Multiple songs
Hopefully, the list won't exceed 4-5 games if you acknowledge this suggestion. o.O
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

CatAurorita

Thanks for the heads up. I'll start doing a Multiple Games - Multiple Songs tab from now on (Just new to the forums and everything). There's a lot of old school games I love and love to play music to so I'm happy to get a fix on these sheet music.

Bubbles

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 04, 2016, 06:59:52 PMHello! Thanks for including the YT video and such. I must say, though: if you plan on requesting any others, just compile all of the songs into one request thread with the thread name of something like
[MUL] Multiple Games - Multiple Songs
Or, you could list out each GAME:
[MUL] <Game list here> - Multiple songs
Hopefully, the list won't exceed 4-5 games if you acknowledge this suggestion. o.O
Actually I'd like to clarify any confusion here. We try to shy away from bulk request threads, especially ones that contain multiple series. For example, it's fine if you lump two sonic games together in one thread, but when you throw in a Pokemon game things get a little messy

Nitpicking for organization I know, but just make a little mental note for future reference

Sorry if anyone got confused!! I always appreciate it when people make an effort to learn the formatting and I thank you both for that :-)

CatAurorita

Thank you for clearing things up. I'll make sure to ask for requests differently (and less frequently). It's just that I love playing Piano and video games so I'm so happy to find a place like NinSheetMusic to satisfy my music love.