News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[MUL] Multiple Games - Multiple Songs

Started by CatAurorita, April 04, 2016, 08:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatAurorita

So now I've learned how to make a post for different songs from different games. Now I can finally show which songs I want from multiple games. (YAY!)

This list will be updated as I find more and more music. Please excuse me for the long-ness

Mario Party 2 - Horror Land

Kirby 64 - Quiet Forest (Completed by AmpharosAndy)

Professor Layton and the Last Specter - Puzzle

Professor Layton and the Last Specter - Main Theme

Profess Layton and the Diabolical Box - Main Theme

AmpharosAndy

I'll have a shot at the kirby one! :D

edit: complete! :DDDD
innit

CatAurorita

Thanks for the Quiet Forest one (now just have to wait for it to appear...)

Is anyone willing to do the Professor Layton ones? I love the series and it has an amazing soundtrack, so I'm curious to see if there are people who can do tracks outside the Curious Village.

Olimar12345

For the future, please do not make generic request threads. Make specific request threads.

Da rulez: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=1626.0
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DocDoom2

I'll give Horror Land from Mario Party 2 a whirl!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

CatAurorita

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 25, 2016, 09:19:38 PMFor the future, please do not make generic request threads. Make specific request threads.

Da rulez: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=1626.0

Right, thank you. I just got confused about everything and all that. I've done better, don't worry.

Bloop

Horror Land has been requested a few times before I think, but DekuTrombonist arranged it already: [ZIP]

As for the Diabolical Box main theme, I have started it, but it may take some time to finish it. The second part is quite tedious to get right with all those chords.
I may get to those other Layton songs as well, but I want to finish the Diabolical Box soundtrack first, so it'll take some time before I actually start those.

DocDoom2

Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.