News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Bleach!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 27, 2008, 04:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Is anyone else here an Otaku?  Anyways, I know a lot of people say Bleach is overrated...but that's just because they think that any anime that has over 26 episodes, sans the ova's, must be crappy; but that's not the case!  ITS FREAKING AWESOME!!!  The best moment has to be when Ichigo takes out 3 Lieutenant's with out his Zanpaktou before facing Kuchiki Byakuya.  BEST. MOMENT. EVER.

razer84

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 27, 2008, 04:15:44 PMThe best moment has to be when Ichigo takes out 3 Lieutenant's with out his Zanpaktou before facing Kuchiki Byakuya.  BEST. MOMENT. EVER.

i hardly understood a word of that.

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

I watched a few episodes..they were pretty good....not a bad anime

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Quote from: razer84 on February 27, 2008, 04:43:27 PM
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 27, 2008, 04:15:44 PMThe best moment has to be when Ichigo takes out 3 Lieutenant's with out his Zanpaktou before facing Kuchiki Byakuya.  BEST. MOMENT. EVER.

i hardly understood a word of that.

If you didn't understand a word of that, then you are truly deprived of life. :(  This one is for you razer:  HE SAID HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, THE WORDS THAT WERE SPOKE TO HIM!  FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART, HE TORE IT APART!  AND NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOOOOOOOOOR. For those who can't tell that was singing. :P

BlackWaive

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 27, 2008, 04:15:44 PMIs anyone else here an Otaku?  Anyways, I know a lot of people say Bleach is overrated...but that's just because they think that any anime that has over 26 episodes, sans the ova's, must be crappy; but that's not the case!  ITS FREAKING AWESOME!!!  The best moment has to be when Ichigo takes out 3 Lieutenant's with out his Zanpaktou before facing Kuchiki Byakuya.  BEST. MOMENT. EVER.

^I used to think that way before I watched anime other than Bleach.

Are you watching Japanese subbed Bleach, or the English dubbed version?
Remember: Don't Shoot the Food.

Do you even HAVE to ask?  Subbed...who on earth would want to listen to the crappy english dubs?  And don't think I just watch Bleach.  I have most likely watched more anime and read more manga than you have so don't doubt my likes.  That moment is classic.  Just how classic it is when...wth, where are the spoiler tags?  Grrr....you got away this time BlackWaive, or should I say, BLEACHWAIVE!

Beethoven II

THe only anime i have ever seen has been crappy and fakey.  But what is a Japenese subbed version?  Better?

Japanese subbed means there are the original Japanese voice, but it has English subtitles.

Beethoven II

Oh, ok, thanks.  I'm not sure if it's a different anime but didn't they make a video game for "Bleached?"

Quote from: Beethoven II on February 29, 2008, 08:30:56 PMOh, ok, thanks.  I'm not sure if it's a different anime but didn't they make a video game for "Bleached?"

No.  What is bleached?  I did a google search and it came up with some inuyasha TEXT game.

Beethoven II

i meant bleach, sorry.

Gu4n

I used to watch it. I've seen every episode until the fight with the Arrancar in the forest, but apparantly there is some cool fight between Schiffer and Ichigo at the moment, so I really need to catch up again.

Sammacha

Not all of the Dubbed versions are bad it really depends on the popularity and the company often time i dont liek the japanese  voices like the high pitched girls and the feminine tough guys...
I dont really like bleach it was ok though
Nooooooo!
my navis.....
Check out my artwork and leave me your critiques, everything helps just be honest, I will reply everyone ASAP
heres my thread
http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

kirby_superstar

I personally am not a big fan of Bleach, my favs are Fruits Basket and Eden.

P.S. at first i was thinking that subbed was a typo and i was all confused, which brings me to my next point, some subbed versions remove traces of humour by not translating relative english and japanese expressions
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Do you like the anime or the manga of fruits basket?  I HATE the anime, its sooo off.