News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Bleach!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 27, 2008, 04:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfos

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 27, 2008, 04:15:44 PMIs anyone else here an Otaku?  Anyways, I know a lot of people say Bleach is overrated...but that's just because they think that any anime that has over 26 episodes, sans the ova's, must be crappy; but that's not the case!  ITS FREAKING AWESOME!!!  The best moment has to be when Ichigo takes out 3 Lieutenant's with out his Zanpaktou before facing Kuchiki Byakuya.  BEST. MOMENT. EVER.

Cool a Bleach topic!  I love Bleach and i also agree with you, that was one of the best moments in the series, i occasionally have to go back and watch episode 55 now and then.  (I watched it 2 days ago actually :D)  Episode 54 and 55 both show that scene, but i like to watch 55 for the better music  ;).  Oh and i dislike the English dubbed version,  It's not really all that bad, (I've watched most of them)  But the fact that it's on Adult Swim makes me dislike it.  I hate Adult Swim...

Isane Kotetsu is one of my favorite characters from the series, It's too bad there's not a lot of stuff on her.  And the only time we get to see her Zanpaktou, she ends up getting knocked out by Ichigo!  ..Poor Isane.   I know there is some more stuff on her in the recent episodes, but please do not spoil it for me.  I've only made it to ep. 145 i think.  I'm kind of saving up the episodes while i watch other anime.

Oh and the only thing i have against Bleach is the Bount Arc.  The episodes weren't too bad, but they were way slow.  It just seemed like a big filler, and it basically was...

Also i just got done watching Death Note, it was alright, but too short.  Anyways I'm looking for something new to watch,  Is there any other anime's that you think are worth watching?  (this is directed towards you Concerto).

Concerto No.20 in D minor

If you haven't watched Azumagna Diaoh, then please, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR SOUL PLEASE WATCH IT.

Wolfos

I'll have to give it a watch sometime.. 

I've been watching "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya".  Short but it's fun to watch.

Gu4n

"Clannad" is obviously the best serie of last season. It's from Kyoani (makers of "Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu" and "Kanon 2006").

David Hauffe

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 27, 2008, 04:15:44 PMThe best moment has to be when Ichigo takes out 3 Lieutenant's with out his Zanpaktou before facing Kuchiki Byakuya.  BEST. MOMENT. EVER.

I disagree. The best moment has to be when Ichigo first reveals his bankai and Byakuya is like "WTF!?!?!"
and then Ichigo cuts him.

Also, Orhime has to be the hottest anime character ever!

Kon: "Suuuuper Size!"~ episode 3 or 4 I can't remember.

Olimar12345

i watch bleach and clannad

(and i thought the best moment in bleach history was when Rukia stabbed Aaroniero((espada #9)) through the forhead when he impersonated kaien shiba)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Da Spazz

Bleach is my 2nd favorite manga... the first being Hunter x Hunter.
My favorite part was when he was fighting Kuchiki Byakuya and he turned into a hybrid Hollow. Freekin Awesome!!!!!
1337 l5 l-l4l2l> 70 134l2^/

generalmayo

the second one is about exicuting hitsugaya and the third is about the death of rukia ;D

okay okay I get it

Olimar12345

i herd theres a new bleach game coming out called dark souls...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

My personal favorite anime is Naruto.And for those who think it's kid anime think again. Cartoon Network takes out every seen with lots of blood and gore. They also take out all the language. If you watch the CN version of someone getting slashed with a sword wou'll notice a big dfference on the japenese subbed version. CN version they bleed a little, subbed version blood goes flying everywhere!Inuyasha is awsome as well. Never watch bleach though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jedesyus

Ban..kai

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, my favourite animes are DBZ, Death Note, Neon Genesis and Girls Bravo

Ive been following Naruto Shippuden recently though - BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!

but seriously, Bleach really needs a blade level that's higher than Bankai now lol

on the topic of "sub or dub" - any dub is fine as long as it's not 4 Kids