News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

I tried doing a remix of the Ocean King's Theme once, but I couldn't get it to sound right for some reason. Should I try again?

I wish I could go into a Zelda game spoiler-free one day. I read most of ZeldaWiki back in 2011...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

I went into the oracle games spoiler free... that didn't last long.

cashwarrior1

Well, with all the Zelda talk in the "What games are you playing?" thread, I wanted to talk more about zelda, so I'm reviving this!

What's your favorite final boss in Zelda?

Trainer Ave

Depends.
Are you asking for final boss of the game or the dungeon?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

cashwarrior1

Of the game. I consider dungeon bosses "bosses", I forgot other people don't :P.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

Although it's not my favorite, Ocarina of Time's final boss does a really good job at completing the atmosphere of the entire game.

mikey

Wind wakers is objectively the best between the mechanic, aesthetic, and story implication
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Wind Waker's is pretty solid. IMO Spirit Tracks' final boss is comparable to Wind Waker's.

EDIT: Shoot, Twilight Princess has a really good one as well!

Trainer Ave

Thanks for clarifying. I consider what I guess you'd call mini bosses to bosses and the there's the final boss of the dungeon and final boss of the game

That said while I have played nearly all of the Zelda Series I've only completed OoT and I felt like the boss battle just disappointing (hell I had more fun fighting bongo bongo and twinrova. )
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Latios212

List of Zelda games I have played enough of to formulate an opinion on:
  • Wind Waker
List of Zelda games I have played that I like:
  • Wind Waker
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Even though it was way too easy, and didn't fit with the dungeon's theme at all, Molgera was epic.

Nebbles

That's because Molgera's music is goddamn amazing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on September 27, 2016, 08:04:27 PMThat's because Molgera's music is goddamn amazing.
Quote from: Nebbles on September 27, 2016, 08:04:27 PMThat's because Molgera is amazing.
wasn't even the Music, the boss battle was intense (but yeah it was too easy for what it looked like)
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Molgera's easy?! That's good because I was not looking forward to the Wind Temple.