Twelve Years of NinSheetMusic!

Started by Latios212, April 12, 2016, 09:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Happy belated anniversary, NSM!

As of April 11, 2016, NinSheetMusic is now twelve years old! I would like to thank everyone at NSM, not as a staff member, but as a regular user, for keeping the magic of video game sheet music alive for so long despite many bumps in the road, and for providing a wonderful community of fellow gamers, musicians, and otherwise cool people to connect with. If you haven't joined us on the forums yet, drop by and say hi!

Also, The Deku Trombonist has updated our staff page to not only reflect the status of our current staff, but also display a list of our retired staff members. It's important to remember everyone who helped us become the thriving sheet factory community we are today!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

If a staff member is demoted on site, do they become staff emeritus or just nothing.

Just curious.

BrainyLucario

So a code monkey deals with forum coding? That's pretty cool.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on April 12, 2016, 09:58:25 PMIf a staff member is demoted on site, do they become staff emeritus or just nothing.

Just curious.
Still kinda curious as a 'friend' of mine has a problem with this.

Well not really a problem but just wants to know.

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on April 12, 2016, 09:18:41 PMHappy belated anniversary, NSM!

As of April 11, 2016, NinSheetMusic is now twelve years old! I would like to thank everyone at NSM, not as a staff member, but as a regular user, for keeping the magic of video game sheet music alive for so long despite many bumps in the road, and for providing a wonderful community of fellow gamers, musicians, and otherwise cool people to connect with. If you haven't joined us on the forums yet, drop by and say hi!

Also, The Deku Trombonist has updated our staff page to not only reflect the status of our current staff, but also display a list of our retired staff members. It's important to remember everyone who helped us become the thriving sheet factory community we are today!
12 years. Wow. I'm glad I found this site!

Great work to everyone, especially The Deku Trombonist and Jamaha for making site upgrades as well as adding cool features to the site.
And thank you to our great updating and modding staff for bringing us quality sheets and forum moderation each and every day.
I am proud to be a member here.

Altissimo

yeah i'm p glad this place exists too

plz stick around until i finish the hamtaro project

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Latios212

Quote from: Altissimo on April 13, 2016, 09:46:08 AMyeah i'm p glad this place exists too

plz stick around until i finish the hamtaro project
Don't worry I'll be around until I keel over lol.

Quote from: Dude on April 13, 2016, 09:13:37 AMStill kinda curious as a 'friend' of mine has a problem with this.

Well not really a problem but just wants to know.
I'm not in charge of that. If they have a problem, they can ask Deku.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nitro Indigo

Quick question: what was the first sheet on this site?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Yay! Happy belated 12th, NSM! This place is amazing, and I've loved every minute of it! Thank you, everyone, for making this place my second home. :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

johnsonic7

Congratulations on the hot doz' Ninsheetmusic!
Take care of yourself, kid. 'cause someone really cares about you.

SlowPokemon

Nice one. I've been around for literally half of NSM's existence.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheMarioPianist

Happy belated 12th NSM! I've been here less than 1/12 of this site's existence, but I am overjoyed that I chose to register for an account here. Without this place, I wouldn't have had the opportunities to make a lot of great friends nor improve my musical knowledge and arranging skills. I haven't even made my 1 year anniversary here yet, but I'm very optimistic about the future.

Quote from: Latios212 on April 13, 2016, 09:59:07 AMDon't worry I'll be around until I keel over lol.
Same here! :P
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian