News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What's Your Favorite Animated Disney Film?

Started by SlowPokemon, April 16, 2016, 12:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Inspired by the recent tangent in the Unpopular Opinions topic.

My favorite is Alice in Wonderland, with the Fantasia movies and Beauty and the Beast pretty close behind. When I was little I loved The Jungle Book too.

My least favorites are probably Pinocchio (terrified me as a kid), The Lion King, and Frozen.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

beauty and the beast #1 all time, so great.  Most of the classics I don't like as much, but I like Hercules just fine and sleeping beauty is better than average.  I like all the newer Disney movies, Zootopia came out recently and was almost as A+ than bubbles is so I recommend it
unmotivated

Dudeman

The Princess and the Frog easily tops my list. Not entirely sure why, but I love it to pieces. Aladdin's good too.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I love the Princess and the Frog so much. It's so, so good.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Oh wait, I remember why now. It made me cry.

Ray's fantastic okay
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Oh Princess and the Frog is spectacular nice choice

Aladdin too

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 16, 2016, 04:39:30 PMOh wait, I remember why now. It made me cry.

Ray's fantastic okay

My friends and I, minus parents, were the oldest people in the theater when seeing this movie and we all cried too, it's okay.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on April 16, 2016, 04:39:30 PMOh wait, I remember why now. It made me cry.

Ray's fantastic okay
Same
That's probably my second favorite as well. I actually enjoyed it a lot.

My favorite is definitely Bolt, though
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bloop

Once Upon A Dream is one of my favorite Disney animation songs so I think I'm going with The Sleeping Beauty.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 16, 2016, 12:48:45 PMMy least favorites are probably -- The Lion King
howww it was beautiful

brother bear. idk i have a soft spot for it

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 11, 2016, 10:51:15 AMhowww it was beautiful

brother bear. idk i have a soft spot for it

I think I ranted about this in another thread but I don't like the music in The Lion King. The story is great, I always cry at Mufasa's death. But I think the songs are boring and that's what I care about most.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2016, 11:25:45 AMI think I ranted about this in another thread but I don't like the music in The Lion King. The story is great, I always cry at Mufasa's death. But I think the songs are boring and that's what I care about most.
#Spoileralert!   

Nah, if anyone hasn't seen that movie, i would be surprised.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

Onionleaf

Why do you make me choose?? Hmm... I think I can always re-watch Aladdin, as well as the Hunchback of Notre Dame. We performed an Aladdin musical at school so all the lyrics are forever engraved into my mind, haha.
Some films don't make my favourites list simply because they made me cry when I was little (like Bambi, Pinocchio and The Fox & the Hound), so the negative connotation is still there whenever I watch them.  :'(