News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Story Game

Started by cashwarrior1, April 25, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Basically you type one word. We're trying to make a story, one person types a word and you type a word that you think should come next. You may end any sentence whenever.

Story
Doughnut was jumping on the pokeball because she didn't catch themallomgwtfdoughnutyouresobadwhatanoob. After doughnut launched cake icing onto JOOOOOOOOHN NASHHHHHHH, doughnut decided to go away forever! The doughnut wished death on dragon tamers EVERYWHERE! This game sucks. The mods hole. What doughnut kills everybody and destroys this forum. "Cool," she died. Then, doughnut prayed ravenously for food. Food! Miraculously, food. She gave food away. But, food fell on vaginas everywhere. Thus, weirdness unintentionally exploded Doughnut, killing Doughnut doughnuttedly in Kansas. While a priest bazooka'd a whore, the bloodied whore is slowly tripping on whores all morning long. "Daaaaaaaaaaaankkk," the whore said. The whore grabbed a dildo but thrusted until sore. Once morning ended siobhan ran into a buffalo! The he violently fucked the buffalo in Texas. After fricking the buffalo babies appeared. The buffalo fucked its fucking kitty vagina with his agonizingly big penis, though the skyscraper fell on NYC, but John Stopped caring about Life. So, death tormented John nonchalantly. So John died. In July, tits broke. Nonetheless,
[close]

I'll start off:

Doughnut

mikey

(that is a terrible word to start a story with.  Also, one word is worse than 2 or 3 imo.  That being said, I love this game!)

was
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2016, 01:19:17 PM(that is a terrible word to start a story with.  Also, one word is worse than 2 or 3 imo.  That being said, I love this game!)
(That's why I started with doughnut)

attempting

mikey

(nooo, you can't just alternate!  You have to wait a few players)
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

she

(that one is old and nobody knows the story anymore)
unmotivated

Olimar12345

didn't

(well yeah, just mentioning it. Plus, I think it worked better with more than one word per post.)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

braix

themallomgwtfdoughnutyouresobadwhatanoob.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

(I think olimar ruined the possibility of making a good sounding sentence
unmotivated