[3DS] Pokémon X & Pokémon Y - "Route 15" by cashwarrior1

Started by Zeta, April 27, 2016, 06:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 20, 2016, 07:33:12 PMWell... My laptop is kinda... stupid. I dunno, whenever I open up a song someone else made, everything gets pushed like that and I can't fix it.
Maybe try reinstalling Notepad?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 20, 2016, 12:12:32 PMI don't know what semibreves are and what quavers are. I added pedal to measure 28 and fixed the position of some of the markings.

oof. I'm so sorry lol d you call them quarter notes or half notes and stuff
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

JDMEK5

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on May 21, 2016, 11:53:16 AMoof. I'm so sorry lol d you call them quarter notes or half notes and stuff
Lol you should feel free to use whatever term is used in your country (applying to everyone in general and nobody in particular). It's everyone else's job to know what you're talking about. Especially when the world is so connected via the internet. I'd say the confusion was productive; learning was achieved which is never a waste of time.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

cashwarrior1

JDMEK5

If your Notepad isn't working, you may need some divine intervention. That is, you may need someone with Finale to finish your sheet for you since you can't touch it:
Quote from: Deku Trombonist on May 20, 2016, 06:53:58 PMWhat on earth happened there???? It definitely didn't look like that when I was done with it.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Double posting cuz important news:
After many hours and sleep deprivation, Latios and I revamped it to a degree that we both feel is ready for final moderator checks. As far as we figured, nothing more needs to be done to it before then.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93589150/Pokemon%20XY%20-%20Route%2015.mus

My Arrangements

cashwarrior1

Oh, thank you so much! I've found a problem, however, if I replace my versions with this one it will move everything up/down and look messy again.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Some brief thoughts for Latios whoever's editing this:
M. 7: make sure the note heads are aligned; currently they don't look like they are.
M. 12: I'm usually a stickler for staying authentic, but those thirds look near unplayable for anyone not capable of the Chopin thirds etude. Perhaps make every other note a third? That way you still have the slightly thicker texture, but it's ever so slightly more possible, lol.
M. 16: The voices probably need to be better aligned; currently, it's quite hard to tell what's desired there.
Pretty good!
what is shitpost

Latios212

PDS:
m. 7: I checked using the Note Position Tool (and held a straightedge against the screen lol) and it seems fine to me.
m. 12: I agree that it's tough (I suck at piano hate playing consecutive thirds!!) but I don't think it hurts to have them like this. If I were to print and play this, I'd simply ignore the bottom layer. Though, if anyone has a super strong opposition to it, we don't have to include it. Idk.
m. 16: How would you write it? I can't immediately think of another way to place the E next to the layer 1 dyad that wouldn't make it look even weirder.

cashwarrior:
Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 27, 2016, 06:41:53 PMAlrighty, what did I forget to do this time?
Please please get your sheets fixed up in the personal arrangements/help boards before submitting. I know it's tempting to think that you'll get more feedback by submitting, but in reality subpar arrangements (formatting/accuracy-wise) end up clogging up space on the submissions board which really should be for quick feedback and then acceptance. It'd help us streamline the submission review process. A lot of us are just a quick PM or Skype message away (myself included) and it's better to do that to get help on your sheet before submitting.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Okay, I'll try to remember to double check my sheets before submitting (some of the notes are questionable...).

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot