News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Quote your very first post!!

Started by shadowhunter301, May 03, 2016, 03:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 14, 2010, 06:02:57 PMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/sheets/Pokemon/PokemonRubySapphire/Desert.mid
That link should lead to the desert theme from Pokemon Ruby and Saphire. However, it's actually the tetris theme....
edit: dont worry noc i fixed the link
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I have had TOO MANY bad experiences with the old-domain links. XDXD
Here's mine:
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 30, 2015, 12:46:31 PMHey, I'm new here, but well versed in Mario games. Anyone working on Mario Kart 8 music? If not, then I'm going to look into making some.
                                                                  -E. Gadd
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

This will probably come back to haunt me but this was my first post...
Quote from: BrainyLucario on October 22, 2015, 05:43:45 PMWill fan songs about games ever be on the site...? I havr been dying to get sheet music of Mandopony songs
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Dude on May 03, 2016, 04:14:30 PMMine was before the crash so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Same. I wonder how many currently active people this is true for

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

AwesomeYears

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 09, 2015, 11:04:10 PMMay consider trying. I'm probably going to do duets if that's ok with you!

Don't have a clue why I thought that that song wouldn't work as a solo. Even a year ago I was a retarded sod.

Dudeman

Quote from: Dudeman on May 02, 2011, 09:50:08 PMTry MuseScore. Free and easy (if you know what you're doing; I struggled with it to start).
I MISSED MY FIVE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY BY NINE DAYS :(

Oh well.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

quote from September 24, 2013:
"Hi, I've been using NinSheetMusic for several years, and I just now made an account so I could express appreciation for the fact that this website exists and all the hard work you all put into it :D
Also I'm from Minnesota.  Contrary to popular belief, we DO have summer. "
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dude on May 03, 2016, 04:14:30 PMMine was before the crash so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same here, so here is my earliest post, post crash:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 25, 2008, 07:36:25 AMWaluigis stadium's on the next one? awsome! that's like my favorite one!!!  ;D

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!