[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - "Boss Theme"

Started by PkmnMstrLevi, May 04, 2016, 06:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnMstrLevi

Completed by JDMEK5
I don't know the particular name of this song, to be honest. And I cannot copy/paste Youtube links because my mobile device won't let me. This song is in the Key of F Minor. Hope I helped. :)

Onionleaf

Is this the track you were looking for?

Plus a link to the MIDI file of the song, if anyone needs it: http://www.hamienet.com/midi9769_Boss.html

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DonValentino

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 19, 2016, 07:53:01 PMVoila! Here you go: [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Great job! However in m. 15, I'm pretty sure the last note is a dotted quarter just like in m. 17 instead of quarter-eighth. And on the contrary, I'm pretty sure more notes repeat in the LH of m. 5-7 (i.e. the E nat of m. 6 repeats like it does in m.8). Could you please check that again? :J

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

DonValentino

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 19, 2016, 07:53:01 PMVoila! Here you go: [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
I just now noticed this awesome arrangement. Great work!

I just wanted to point out that you left out the parenthesis in the last measure (17).

Excellent work, again!

JDMEK5

My Arrangements