Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

SlowPokemon

The shiny charm is incredible. I found a shiny Pyukumuku after chaining 20 (sadly it interrupted my chaining for one with good IVs, but oh well) and the very first Murkrow I hatched trying to get a good IV one was also shiny.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

...geez, I wish I had that luck with the shiny charm.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

If it makes you feel any better, both of the shiny ones I have also have terrible stats

Nebbles

:( I've been trying to bred shinies for my friends for days upon end though, with no luck...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

okay FINALLY got this game and because I'm dumb I didn't use all my extra time to think of the perfect nickname for my popplio ughh

I wanna name it Pop but I feel like that's soo unoriginal, and bubbles is cute but thats ME so I can't really use that either :cc maybe Poppy too that's kinda cute

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I'm so mad at myself I'm normally great at naming Pokémon/pets in general and popplio is so special to me he deserves the best but I can't do it 😢

DocDoom2

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 24, 2016, 10:26:04 AMThe shiny charm is incredible. I found a shiny Pyukumuku after chaining 20 (sadly it interrupted my chaining for one with good IVs, but oh well) and the very first Murkrow I hatched trying to get a good IV one was also shiny.
Nice! I already have 7 shinies and I still don't have the shiny charm, I feel like I got a lucky copy of the game xD

Quote from: Bubbles on December 24, 2016, 05:51:46 PMI wanna name it Pop but I feel like that's soo unoriginal, and bubbles is cute but that ME so I can't really use that either :cc maybe Poppy too that's kinda cute
I'm not that good at nicknames but maybe: Popper, Popstar, or Poplioon?

ALSO: Merry Christmas everyone! Even though it's not Christmas here yet...
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

For reference, I named mine NotAWhore
unmotivated

Bubbles

Puddles, Pebbles, Popple

I screwed myself over last gen naming my Fennekin Fifi, like how tf am I supposed to one up that 🙄

SlowPokemon

^My Fennekin when I got around to choosing one was Finicky. I loved that so much. And my Chespin was Chippy. Gen VI was a good nickname gen for me

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nitro Indigo

I'm currently in the Po Mansion, and I've found all three passwords, but what does the guy mean by learning about Team Skull's history?

Also, speaking of nicknames, what should I call my Charjabug?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on December 25, 2016, 11:09:54 AMI'm currently in the Po Mansion, and I've found all three passwords, but what does the guy mean by learning about Team Skull's history?
Clearly, you didn't read one of those password papers very thoroughly.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book