Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

SlowPokemon

Preordered my copy today! GameStop is doing 40% extra trade in credit if you put it toward a Pokémon preorder, so my copy of Mario Kart 7, Corpse Party, and Fire Emblem Awakening combined gave me $75 in store credit 😬
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

My 3DS has been constantly crashing during gameplay. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
I like food.

Olimar12345

Probably karma for being a scalper.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

My dad asked me if there was one I was wanting of the two, and I said Moon, and he said "Alright, I'll tell Mom (his mother) to get you Sun for Christmas."
You don't joke with me like that, man!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 13, 2016, 06:05:59 PMProbably karma for being a scalper.

stfu I didn't wait outside in Alaska to buy the NES mini with the intention of reselling

I'm only reselling because people are stupid enough to buy it for hundreds of dollars even though it's getting restocked sometime next week

the Famicom mini has already been restocked in Japan
I like food.

Dekkadeci

I probably should have told you guys earlier but, if you don't want to be spoiled, don't go to Smogon's Sun and Moon forum section. It's smothered with new Pokemon and Alolan Form names (out of context), and you can make some decent deductions about which 'mons have the most interesting move pools and best stats by seeing which names are on the first page.

On a slightly related note, when do you predict Sun and Moon will be out on Pokemon Showdown? The optics look horrible if it's out on the day of the NOA release, but Smogon's Research thread has enough information to build a decent Showdown version of Sun and Moon already.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 13, 2016, 06:10:46 PMI'm only reselling because people are stupid enough to buy it for hundreds of dollars

pretty much definition of scalper

I totally forgot about this game, preordered it months and months ago when Amazon decreed 20% discount for preorders, got a nice surprise when I see it pop up as shipping soon...!

me irl
[close]

EFitTrainr

Lol I already have Sun, I'm starting tomorrow.
I like food.

InsigTurtle

i didn't budget any money for it because i thought it was going to be shit, but one of my friends already has it and he says it's actually pretty good

so that's cool

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Dekkadeci on November 09, 2016, 04:55:25 AMMay as well warn everyone:
The data miners have already gotten hold of the full game and spilled very nearly all its contents.

Additionally, the 4chan user has released the ROM s/he used. (The data miners must have used a different ROM, as they started leaking before that ROM was released.)
I'm guessing that everyone with the game downloaded a leaked ROM. Dunno where the Sun one's from, as the 4chan user leaked Pokemon Moon.

Nebbles

It also did leak early in some places.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

I'm not allowed to buy games so idk how I'm gonna get my hands on this game but I'll get it somehow
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Reviews have been nothing but positive for Sun/Moon so far, apparently.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheDreamingHawk

While I typically don't trust most main series Pokemon reviews (either due to most not making it to the post game which is a make/break situation), I did enjoy Nintendo Life's review as they flat out confirmed it's the most challenging of the main stories out of all the Pokemon games. This makes me happy I'm planning to pick it up on friday, although my amazon woes may make me have to go to Gamestop on friday instead.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming