Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

WaluigiTime64

I've only ever seen 2 shinies (both in Pokemon Emerald). One was a Golbat, in Victory Road. The other was a Ralts, WHICH WAS PART OF THE "HOW TO CATCH A POKEMON TUTORIAL".
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

WaluigiTime64

Too bad it doesn't stay shiny in further encounters. That would've been a hilariously nasty kind of rubbing salt into the wound.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 25, 2016, 05:40:45 PMToo bad it doesn't stay shiny in further encounters. That would've been a hilariously nasty kind of rubbing salt into the wound.
Wait, really? Well, bummer. Wally with a shiny Gardevoir would have been badass.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DocDoom2

The trainer in the Seafolk Village Pokemon Center made me so mad, until I found out he automatically has a shiny exeggcute...
I still remember my first shiny (granted it was only just in 1 year ago in ORAS), it was a Shuppet in Mt. Pyre.

Also I finally got a Feebas at Brooklet Hill, so proud of myself!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Nebbles

72 percent completion rate on dex...

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Between GTS, Wonder Trade, and friends I've been able to make great progress.

DocDoom2

I envy you, I've only just completed the Melemele dex and I'm around 50% overall...
I have no friends nearby who have Pokemon (let alone a 3ds).
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

FireArrow

If any of you guys need milotic in your dex I have a feebas and a prism scale that I need to evolve if you'd be willing to trade it back :3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on November 25, 2016, 09:37:46 PMBetween GTS, Wonder Trade, and friends I've been able to make great progress.
I've never had much luck with any of those...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Sometimes you do, sometimes you get 5 Wingull in one night.

SlowPokemon

I'm going to complete as much of the dex as I can without using the internet. I just got to the third island and I have 86 in my dex, which is I think like 34%. Unless I'm totally wrong. I haven't played since last night.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I kinda want to complete the dex, so I've been catching everything I encounter. So far I just made it to Route 4 and I have ~15% of the dex completed. Also Grubbin is love, Grubbin is life.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

I can always offer to help once I complete my dex.