News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

braix

I think whoever was writing the descriptions for the pokedex was going through some struggles
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 26, 2016, 04:33:01 AMI'm going to complete as much of the dex as I can without using the internet. I just got to the third island and I have 86 in my dex, which is I think like 34%. Unless I'm totally wrong. I haven't played since last night.
100 is 33%, so yeah...
unmotivated

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 26, 2016, 09:14:48 AMI think whoever was writing the descriptions for the pokedex was going through some struggles

When I evolved my trapinch in moon I thought I was in the shadow realm when reading the pokedex description

This is by far the best pokedex in ages, even though I'm sad that they cut the national dex (Would love to see what it said about Braixen, Noivern, Spewpa or Articuno)

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dudeman

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on November 26, 2016, 10:24:33 AMThis is by far the best pokedex in ages, even though I'm sad that they cut the national dex (Would love to see what it said about Braixen, Noivern, Spewpa or Articuno)
Hey, when the games become Bank-compatible, who knows what crazy stuff might come out. Granted they might just copy the X/Y Pokédex entries, but you never know.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 26, 2016, 09:38:00 AM100 is 33%, so yeah...

Yeah, I'm currently at about 95 which is like 32% so I was wrong about the percentage haha

Same place, just arrived at the third island. I just went back and caught some that I had missed.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Dudeman on November 26, 2016, 10:45:07 AMHey, when the games become Bank-compatible, who knows what crazy stuff might come out. Granted they might just copy the X/Y Pokédex entries, but you never know.
Part of me thinks they'll flip some of the descriptions' moods around for already scary Pokemon such as Giratina and Darkrai. Perhaps they'll do stuff like this, for example:
  • Giratina-A: As a being of antimatter, Giratina is forced to reduce its surface area and assume this form whenever it enters a world made of matter...such as this one.
  • Giratina-O: It requested its own banishment to avoid being annihilated by matter and thrashing violently in pain. It is more relaxed in this form, as it associates it with its new home, the Distortion World.
  • Darkrai: As it caps its nightmares to a certain severity so they remain nonlethal, some people go to Darkrai-inhabited islands to treat their night terrors.

...Though I think the trend of doom-and-gloom Mega Evolution Pokedex entries will continue, with these probably incorrect guesses of mine:
  • Mega Gallade: Mega Evolving gave it delusions of grandeur. It honestly believes it's a superhero now.
  • Mega Diancie: One wonders how morally correct it is to Mega Evolve Diancie before it gets married.

Perhaps Alola is culturally against Mega Evolution but won't outlaw it for the sake of tourists.

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Dudeman on November 26, 2016, 10:45:07 AMHey, when the games become Bank-compatible, who knows what crazy stuff might come out. Granted they might just copy the X/Y Pokédex entries, but you never know.

Dataminers confirmed the national dex is gone with no logical way of inserting it into the game. They'll get a "cloud" dex on Pokemon Bank, but nothing in the actual games themselves, making switching from game to bank and back a tedious chore.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

mikey

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on November 26, 2016, 05:51:25 PMDataminers confirmed the national dex is gone with no logical way of inserting it into the game. They'll get a "cloud" dex on Pokemon Bank, but nothing in the actual games themselves, making switching from game to bank and back a tedious chore.
updates exist
unmotivated

mikey

does anyone want to get multis/battle royal going
unmotivated

Nebbles

Churning out Brave Dhelmise if anyone wants one~
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

So I'm supposed to be doing the Ghost trial again but I just taught my Golisopod False Swipe so I've been going around catching a ton of Melemele mons and putting them into slave labor on the Poke Pelago.

Also I found a Rufflet and instantly put him on my team. I don't care that he evolves at like level 54 he is my son and I love him.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Ghost Trial is hard when 5/6 of your team is ghost type >_> Had to bring back my masqerain with stun spore and intimidate to prevent my entire team from getting outsped and one shot.

And I just throw pokeballs at the full health melemele mons and catch them ezmoney
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

ghost trial was probably the one i had the least issue with on my first playthrough. I just had Decidueye use spirit shackle on everything because he's surprisingly bulky and didn't get one-shot by like anything
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Spoiler
so I put my Dartrix in the PC becuase my goal was to have an all ghost team and it fucking evolves into a ghost type wtf never going spoiler free again
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department