News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 26, 2016, 06:04:33 PMupdates exist

Tell that to the people who defended XYORAS's shallow postgames only to realize the harsh truth. "They'll update XY with an actual post-game!" or "They'll add the battle frontier as DLC!"

Those dataminers who dug through the game have zero faith that they'll update it to include the national dex now that its a bank thing. They will update the game to include balance updates of course, but not to include features. From what it seems the base game already works with the updated bank which is why the bank update being held back is artificial padding and nothing more.

I'd love to be proven wrong but right now any expectation/hope for such an update is in the negatives right now. Especially since they didn't bother hiding Marshadow (something that could be done by not making him visible until an update)

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Dekkadeci

Granted, people already saw leaked shiny Marshadow sprites in the datamined demo, so why bother hiding that 'mon anymore?

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Dekkadeci on November 27, 2016, 08:06:40 AMGranted, people already saw leaked shiny Marshadow sprites in the datamined demo, so why bother hiding that 'mon anymore?

The build of the game was inevitably finished in October or so since they would need to prepare the physical copies.

And you know as well as I do that when they officially confirm Marshadow they'll be like "OoooooOOOOOOooooOOOO Spooky brand new pokemon"

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

I was going to go catch a vanillish and finish that up

I'm surprised at how easy it is to fill up this pokedex, I'm at like 260 and I have access to the rest of the pokedex, outside of oranguru, which I'll just find on the GTS.  Compared to the Sinnoh region, where I'm still at 400 after a decade.
unmotivated

Nebbles

90 percent, oh god, I'm so close...

SlowPokemon

Smh using the GTS doesn't even count as a full Pokédex imo you just let others do the work for you
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Unless of course it's a Pokémon that you can't get naturally in your own game, like Passimian/Oranguru or the version-exclusive legendaries. I believe in trading the equivalent in those cases.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on November 27, 2016, 12:25:40 PMUnless of course it's a Pokémon that you can't get naturally in your own game, like Passimian/Oranguru or the version-exclusive legendaries. I believe in trading the equivalent in those cases.

Absolutely, those are exceptions. Also obviously Pokémon that only evolve by trading.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 27, 2016, 12:49:58 PMAbsolutely, those are exceptions. Also obviously Pokémon that only evolve by trading.
so basically the pokemon that people use the gts for
lol
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 27, 2016, 12:54:06 PMso basically the pokemon that people use the gts for
lol
Hey, I just searched the GTS for Popplio and LITERALLY THE FIRST TWO AND A HALF PAGES WERE ALL REQUESTS FOR LEGENDARIES
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Good ol GTS, or what I like to call it, the Global Trade Shitshow.

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on November 27, 2016, 01:04:19 PMHey, I just searched the GTS for Popplio and LITERALLY THE FIRST TWO AND A HALF PAGES WERE ALL REQUESTS FOR LEGENDARIES
yeah that ticks me off.  I was searching for rowlet and I was lucky to find one that was requesting kartanas.  Literally all it is is children who think level 100 legendaries are cool.  If you keep looking you'll find more reasonable offers.  And this is pretty much just for the starters, other pokemon like machoke and stuff are very reasonable
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

The best only luck I've had on the GTS is in Gen 4, where someone was trading an Empoleon for an Abomasnow. So I went to Mt. Coronet, caught one, used a few Rare Candies on it (I don't remember what level the request was, but it might have been 40-50 or something), and got an Empoleon!!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

the fishing mechanics in this game are the worst.  It's starting to really tick me off that all I'm catching are magikarps and wailmers.
PLS BRING BACK THE SUPER ROD UGH
unmotivated