All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

DocDoom2 Does Nintendo Trivia

Started by DocDoom2, May 12, 2016, 11:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

DocDoom2

Quote from: Dudeman on May 18, 2016, 10:16:36 AMI came expecting a challenge. smh
Okay, so obviously a little too easy (sorry I know more about Pokemon and Mario than Zelda, so it'll take a while for me to come up with a tough Zelda one)
Anyways, yes the correct answer is D.
Now for the next question:

Question 6: In Pokemon, which fire starter has the lowest base stats, and which water and grass starters have the highest base stats? (Excluding Megas)
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Dudeman

litten popplio rowlet

Imma go with Typhlosion for Fire, Swampert for Water, and Serperior for Grass.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Same but I think chestnut is higher than serperior
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Emboar? (Fire) (528?) (I know it's not Typhlosion because it has the same base-stat-total as Charizard)
Swampert (Water) (535) (I'm certain)
Serperior (Grass) (528?) (I think)
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

DocDoom2

Alright, sorry for the long wait!
The answer is Emboar (528), Swampert (535) and either Chesnaught or Sceptile (both have 530).
I didn't notice that Chesnaught and Sceptile had the same base stat total at first, sorry about that!

Now Question 7: How many spikes does Bowser have on his shell?
- A 15
- B 7
- C 5
- D 10
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: DocDoom2 on June 01, 2016, 11:01:09 AMNow Question 7: How many spikes does Bowser have on his shell?
- A 15
- B 7
- C 5
- D 10
C

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

No one said D, so I'll go with that.

E. Gadd Industries

I think 5 is too few, and 15 just seems too many.
I'll go with Dudeman on this one. B.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, B seems reasonable. I'll go with B.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Zeila