News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Good GameCube games

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 26, 2016, 12:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

stop measuring prices in euros I don't know price conversions
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 27, 2016, 08:07:48 AMstop measuring prices in euros I don't know price conversions
They're not euros... unless you were joking?
Here's a converter.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

JDMEK5

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 27, 2016, 08:07:48 AMstop measuring prices in euros pounds I don't know price conversions
ftfy
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nitro Indigo

When you crossed out euroes, I misread it as "Eevees".
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

:DDDDDDD
GCN is the best console, hands-down!
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Luigi's Mansion
-Mario Party 6
-Wario World
-Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
-Mario Party 5
-Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (<--- great music)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

I misread part of your post as "Wario Kart".

E. Gadd Industries

XD
New game!
Wario Kart: <insert clever subtitle here>
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Wario confirmed for Lorule counterpart of Mario. =P

I went to Cex today to sell my PS2, when I noticed they had a bunch of "new" GameCube games. There was multiple copies of Mario Parties 4, 5 and Double Dash, one copy of The Wind Waker (which I already have on Wii U, but still), and... Enter the Dragonfly?

From my calculations, I have £23.10 to spend on CubeGames from Cex. ETD is £8, which gives me £15.10 left if I get it. So no TTYD or XD.

Nitro Indigo

And the GameCube stuff has been ordered! What did I get? That'll be a surprise...

Magic Mole

GameCube will always be my favorite console of all time, hope you enjoy what it has to offer as much as I and many others here have!
I anxiously await the big reveal... :P

Nitro Indigo

The other day, I suddenly felt like getting TWW on GameCube (I didn't), even though I already own the HD version, out of some bizzare anti-nostalgia.

mikey

the old one has a really cool bottle glitch
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

My stuff arrived today! And what games did I get?

Pikmin and Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. The latter you might have guessed because I've been talking about it a lot all over the internet, including on this very thread, but I've barely said anything about the former.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nitro Indigo

The memory card has no metal in it, so I'm going to have to leave my Wii on while playing Pikmin, just like when I had my second PS2 and accidentally got a PS1 card. At least Wiis are a lot smaller and less noisy than PS2 phats...