News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The NSM Hot Bod Project: Geeks Working Out

Started by braix, May 14, 2016, 03:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

My goal is to get my 5K time down to 20:30 or less before regional in a month. Just today, I ran 23:15ish, and the course is tougher and longer than a 5K.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ZeldaFan

My goal is just to work out/exercise consistently. That's been my biggest hurdle so far

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

I feel you, especially now that school is going on...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

*cough* I'm noc, not olimar
thanks anyway latios
unmotivated

braix

Whoops
Fixing that for you now noc12345
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

So upon testing it just now, it turns out my bench press ORM went from 85lbs to 145lbs, nearly doubling. It's still not too much, but I'm glad I can finally bench with a plate on each side. Next goal is two plates.

mikey

I gave up
Expecting pale flab in a few months
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

So I've had some free time and have started going down to the gym. I'm doing 30 lbs. on a chest press machine right now, and hoping to at least double that by the time the semester ends (the highest weight on the machine is like 260, I think... maybe by the time I graduate). There are also some back/shoulder machines that I'll try to work on as well (though I don't have and particular goals set there), and as for leg exercises... well, getting to and from the gym is good enough for that.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

never skip leg day or you'll end up like Mega Gengar
unmotivated

braix

Part of me wants to be healthy and get swole, but recently I really don't want to because I'm sure it'll make me feel less feminine if I get big

What a predicament #genderproblems

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

I went and exercised one time last week. Proud of myself but my knee has hurt ever since even though we stretched a shitton beforehand. Wat do
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

braix

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 27, 2017, 01:27:14 AMI went and exercised one time last week. Proud of myself but my knee has hurt ever since even though we stretched a shitton beforehand. Wat do
Maybe improper form and/or weight?

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 26, 2017, 08:43:18 PMPart of me wants to be healthy and get swole, but recently I really don't want to because I'm sure it'll make me feel less feminine if I get big

What a predicament #genderproblems
do it anyway because you'll be more attractive
unmotivated