The NSM Hot Bod Project: Geeks Working Out

Started by braix, May 14, 2016, 03:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

IF YOU WANT TO GET A "HOT BOD", THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU

Here you may seek advice, post tips, workout plans, goals, etc. Any goals set by members of the community will be reposted to the OP. This thread is meant to be a resource on your journey to improving yourself and a sort of network.

Just a couple rules and we're all good to go!:
1) Don't shirk work!
12) Be respectful of others' goals
3) Smiles go for miles!
6) Be supportive of one another!
4) Have fun!

E. Gadd Industries:
Goal: 20:30 or less on the 5K before the regional in November
Current: "23:15ish" on the 5K

NocturneofShadow
Goal: "Abs and Triceps"
Current: --

ZeldaFan
Goal: Consistent workouts
Current: --

braix
Goal: 290lb deadlift
Goal(2): 350lb deadlift
Current: 325lb
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

I would like a hot bod, sign me up.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

I would like a hot dog as well, please sign me up

Olimar12345

Spoiler

"Make it two"

[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Are hot dogs even okay as a pre or post workout food D:
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

What even constitutes as workout food
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

braix

I'll post some interesting articles occasionally. I'm no professional but this stuff really interests me lol

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 14, 2016, 03:55:40 PM6) Support each other and keep each other accountable.

Congratulations, you are now accountable for my health

Anything I do from this point onwards, it's your fault
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nebbles on May 14, 2016, 05:19:15 PMWhat even constitutes as workout food
Pasta, pasta, pasta.
Basically any carb works. Also, approx. 4 hours before I have a race, I drink a glass of chocolate milk, which has more protein than regular.

Also, I will definitely contribute to this. Any and all long-distance running advice, I have it.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

what is this even
this is a joke thread right
unmotivated

braix

No, it's not a joke thread.
@Latios What I meant by that is more like "yo go to the gym tomorrow or imma hunt u down"

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 14, 2016, 06:58:26 PMthis is a joke thread right

Clearly not, because my pikmin 2 joke went unnoticed.

I miss blue :c

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

I've already lost about 20lbs since I moved to Seattle 5 months ago.

I walk to work everyday and watch what I eat for breakfast and dinner (lunch calories don't matter to me). I do take the metro home from work, because it's all uphill back home, but sometimes I walk back up if I need to workout more.

living in the suburbs, I drove everywhere, so that meant I had to go running or something, but now I walk everywhere and it's amazing.