Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

[3DS] Tri Force Heroes - Multiple Songs

Started by macfan406, May 19, 2016, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macfan406

Grass Zone

Main theme, Grass Zone from this recording

Time is 6/8 for the Main Theme, 4/4 for the first 2 bars of Grass Zone, 6/8 for the rest.

q. = 100 in 6/8, q = 150 in 4/4.

It is to note the second video is from Symphony of the Goddesses. I'm working on piecing together a piano arrangement of the entire thing. This is the last piece before I'm up to date with the entire 4th season. If someone wants to help with the actual SOTG orchestration they're welcome to, but I really just need a transcription of the OST. I can infer orchestrations from that.
Conductor, Orchestrator, Arranger, Copyist
Orchestrator and Conductor of PK Symphony

RudolfMilter

The Grass zone is a pretty hard piece to arrange but i am already writing it. It is going to be a very messy sheet.
Btw GrassZone time is a 12/8, is a three three two two two.

cashwarrior1

I was thinking about doing the main theme a couple days ago... maybe I should try it now.

mikey

It's worth noting there are 5 different versions of the Woodlands (should probably call it that, this ain't sonic).  Should we consider them separate arrangements or put them all into the same arrangement?  I think for Undertale we did different sheets, but these are in almost a theme-and-variation pattern.  Any updaters want to give thoughts?
unmotivated

RudolfMilter

Actually I have finishe.d the arrangement, so, do I have upload it here or what?
I will attach it.

cashwarrior1

Uh, that is impossible.  :o But I also think that we should put the different variations in one piece.

RudolfMilter

Yeah I know. Maybe I can make an easier arrangement...
Anyway, if you want you can hear it, i will attach a .mid