News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Replaced files

Started by kondats, May 21, 2016, 04:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kondats

Hi everyone!

I would like to ask if there's any way I could get a pdf file that was once uploaded on the website, but is now replaced by a newer one.
I have searched almost everywhere for the one I'm looking for and I can't find it.

Any kind of help would be appreciated. :)

WaluigiTime64

Well, if it's a specific arrangement, I think the person who made the original pdf might have be able to help you. If it is, then it would be nice if you could state which arrangement it was.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

kondats

I have already tried to contact the user but they seem to have been inactive for a long time.

I'm looking for Sammer's Kingdom arranged by Wiiman96.

WaluigiTime64

Unless another active user has it, then it's a lost cause.

Why would you want the old one anyway? I'm pretty sure replacement arrangements exist for a reason.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

kondats

I find the old one easier for me to play and I think it actually sounded better. Every piano cover on youtube is based on the old arrangement, too.

The Deku Trombonist

JDMEK5

Quote from: kondats on May 21, 2016, 05:14:00 AMI have already tried to contact the user but they seem to have been inactive for a long time.

I'm looking for Sammer's Kingdom arranged by Wiiman96.
Quote from: Deku Trombonist on May 21, 2016, 06:29:58 AMLink
I was going to say this should be possible cuz it wasn't that long ago.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

kondats

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on May 21, 2016, 06:29:58 AMLink
Thank you, but I can't open .mus files on android :( That's why I was looking for the .pdf in the first place.

The Deku Trombonist

Ah, sorry about that. Maybe someone here can make one for you? If not, I'll get to it when I can.

Edit: Here you go

kondats

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on May 22, 2016, 08:02:59 PMAh, sorry about that. Maybe someone here can make one for you? If not, I'll get to it when I can.

Edit: Here you go
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it! :)