Series: Other
Game: Angry Birds
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Main Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Ryan McGaughey

[attachment deleted by admin]

WaluigiTime64

For future reference: Always post a video to accompany the submission.

I have to say, this looked very promising, but then it hit the second page, and everything just went messy. I suggest you find a good way to clean that up. (I use Finale NotePad, so I can't really help you there)

I'm pretty sure it's accurate enough, but I only had a quick look.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

iLikePiano

Ok I made some changes. Please take a look, hopefully it looks a little better now.
Thank you!

WaluigiTime64

Hey, it looks a bit better now! My only issue is the staccatos/accents. There's probably a way to fix them, but I don't have any suggestions.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

iLikePiano

Could you give me any example of what looks odd to you? What is it about those staccatos/accents that you think should be fixed?

Thanks!

WaluigiTime64

It's probably just me, because staccatos can be very frustrating to work with.

Spoiler
[close]

Here I can accept the staccatos being on top of/below the stems, but in a situation like this next one:

Spoiler
[close]

I feel like it's possible to put the staccatos on the opposite ends of the stems instead. Also I'm pretty sure one of the accents is clashing with one of the staccatos, in the top-right corner.

It's probably just me, because I see this pretty often, but I believe it can cause issues. If this positioning of staccatos is normal in your opinion, then leave them that way.

iLikePiano

I couldn't see the pictures but I kind of had an idea of what you were saying. So I updated the files with some changes. What do you think now? Yeah I actually don't like staccatos being on the stem side of the note. I went through the score and changed them where I could but sometimes I could not put them on the notehead side because of another voice in the way, and also sometimes I felt that it just looked better on the stem side.
Thanks for your help!

WaluigiTime64

I mean, I'm no updater, but I'd say it's good for what I can help you with. Maybe you could change the file name to "Angry Birds - Main Theme" or something, because I've noticed a file naming scheme with arrangements on the site ("Game Name - Song Name").

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot