JZ’s Arrangements - #14 (Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Main Title Theme)

Started by MomoQca, May 26, 2016, 01:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoQca

Updated per Maelstrom's suggestion. I now know how to use the invisible cloak. >:D

[midi]
[PDF]

MomoQca

Hate to bump this...but any guidance/feedback would be appreciated. I would like to submit the latest arrangement to the site.

Trasdegi

First of all, if you want to submit it to the site, you'll need a .mus file. To convert it from musescore, you can export it to xml, download finale notepad 2012 (which is free), import the xml in it and fix the formatting than will probably be broken.

MomoQca

Quote from: Trasdegi on August 06, 2017, 10:12:04 PMFirst of all, if you want to submit it to the site, you'll need a .mus file. To convert it from musescore, you can export it to xml, download finale notepad 2012 (which is free), import the xml in it and fix the formatting than will probably be broken.

Okay, I gave it a try and it's just not clicking with me. The program won't cooperate with me on the formatting side. Is it possible to use both the .mus file from Finale Notepad 2012 and the .pdf file from Musescore?

Zeila

Quote from: MomoQca on August 07, 2017, 10:30:27 AMOkay, I gave it a try and it's just not clicking with me. The program won't cooperate with me on the formatting side. Is it possible to use both the .mus file from Finale Notepad 2012 and the .pdf file from Musescore?
No, but you're free to use templates that are formatted correctly or have someone else edit it for you. There are several threads in the help board for those purposes

Maelstrom

Message me on discord and I can help work this out for you after I get off work.

MomoQca

Thanks to Maelstrom, here's an improved arrangement of Agniratha, Mechonis Capital with proper formatting. Any extra feedback is welcome--I would love to submit this to the site asap.

Clicky clicky here

MomoQca

New arrangement!

"MONOX" by Hiroyuki Sawano
PDF | midi

Maelstrom

Nice work!
I think you can fit some more layers in the first section to make it more full. If you add some pedal or sost. pedal, the RH would be able to play more than just the octave.
Consider adding some pedal in for the main "chorus section (m41+) which would make it sound much less empty.

MomoQca

Thanks for the feedback, Maelstrom. Those will be addressed...eventually lol. I'd like to piano arrange-ify "The Way" from a few years ago and then submit both Xenoblade Chronicles X songs to the submissions board. This might be the hottest take on the forum yet, but the game deserves more love on Ninsheetmusic.

Anyway, here's a new piano arrangement of Prison Island from Xenoblade Chronicles. I don't have immediate access to the .pdf and .midi files, so this will have to do for now.

"Prison Island" by Manami Kiyota
Musescore

MomoQca

Updateeeee!

This time, from the latest Xenoblade release: Future Connected! Any feedback, advice, comments, & harsh judgments welcome!

Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected
"Beyond the Sky (Acoustic Arrangement)" by Yasunori Mitsuda
midi | PDF

Also, sorry for the voice dialogue near the end (spoilers for those who haven't beaten Future Connected!). The OST is not out...yet. :(

Latios212

Yes!! I love this song and was super happy they added this instrumental version in the definitive edition. I've been wanting to play it, but didn't find any great sheets online after a quick search, and only got around to writing out a couple dozen measures myself.

What you have looks really quite solid on a first glance. One quick suggestion as I skim - for places like the melody in m. 7, I'd recommend using duplets rather than consecutive dotted eighths in 12/8 time.

I would love to see this sheet in submissions :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MomoQca

Quote from: Latios212 on December 16, 2020, 04:46:04 PMYes!! I love this song and was super happy they added this instrumental version in the definitive edition. I've been wanting to play it, but didn't find any great sheets online after a quick search, and only got around to writing out a couple dozen measures myself.

What you have looks really quite solid on a first glance. One quick suggestion as I skim - for places like the melody in m. 7, I'd recommend using duplets rather than consecutive dotted eighths in 12/8 time.

I would love to see this sheet in submissions :)

It's a lovely song, isn't it? I'm happy they got Mitsuda back to rearrange the ending theme to cap off Melia's adventure. :')

Thanks for the suggestion. All fixed now. (also thanks for the suggestions for the previous arrangements, I will get to them eventually).

MomoQca

Hi. Please eat some fluffy clouds. Thank you, bye.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
"Sea of Clouds" by ACE
PDF | midi | mp3

MomoQca

This arrangement has been sitting for a few months now. I wasn't planning on sharing this because it's still a WIP, but all my progress was lost. Luckily I uploaded this arrangement as an unlisted file on MuseScore a while ago, and have just made this public.

All feedback and comments welcome as always.

Xenoblade Chronicles X
"D91M (Requiem)" by Hiroyuki Sawano
MuseScore