[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Series - Multiple Songs

Started by Fawful2003, March 13, 2016, 08:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawful2003

I have been trying so hard to figure out the notes to these songs below, and I can't find any sheet music or midis of them ANYWHERE! Please help me out, be a friend, k?

Just letting you know, sometimes when I put in a video of it, it screws up...so could someone please add videos for these if I don't soon.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations:
Pursuit ~ Caught
Reminiscence ~ Scenery at the Hazy Bridge

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney:
Reminiscence ~ Forgotten Legend

Ace Attorney Investigations ~ Miles Edgeworth 2:
(Gyakuten Kenji 2)
Reminiscence ~ IS-7 Inicident
Dane Gustavia ~ Brandished Flavor
Prosecutorial Investigation Comittee ~ Rigerous Justice
I have...music!

Noh_DaKiller

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. Me and my friends have been wanting to do a Trials and Tribulations OST, but we can't find some of the songs, such as the T&T ones here. The one that I think a lot of people can't find is Pursuit ~ Caught from Trials and Tribulations. The other ones I haven't seen either. I hope someone can help you out, but here are the videos. They should work, if not I will fix them.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations:
Pursuit ~ Caught
Reminiscent ~ Scenery where the Hazy Bridge is Seen

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney:

Ace Attorney Investigations ~ Miles Edgeworth 2:
(Gyakuten Kenji 2)
Reminiscence ~ IS-7 Incident
Prosecutorial Investigation Comittee ~ Rigorous Justice

Hope someone can help you out!

Fawful2003

I'm not entirely sure if these are just really hard pieces to translate, but please, let me know if anyone is working on any of them at all.
The order that I really need them from most to least:

Pursuit ~ Caught
Reminiscence ~ IS-7 Incident
Prosecutorial Investigation Comittee ~ Rigorous Justice
Reminiscence ~ Scenery at the Hazy Bridge

Please let me know if anybody is willing to contribute. I really am hoping that someone can help me and also help out Noh_DaKiller in his dilemma. Come on, be a friend and help us out, pal...
I have...music!

Ōkami~MD

I'll have a go at Brandished Flavour and Rigorous Justice, but I can't promise they'll be done quickly, as I have other arrangements that I'm working on right now, I'll see what I can do  :-\
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'll take a stab at the second one you posted, but ditto to the statement above.
what is shitpost

Lumos314

I actually have an arrangement of the IS7 Incident already! I just found out about this forum today, so I'll have to figure out how to submit it and stuff, but as long as ripping the midi file from the game and converting that to sheet music is an acceptable way to arrange it (... Heh.) I can help!

Also, I can maybe help some with Pursuit ~ Caught since I have the sheet music book, but I'm not sure what the rules say about using those as references or anything.

Altissimo

Quote from: Lumos314 on May 30, 2016, 02:50:59 PMbut as long as ripping the midi file from the game and converting that to sheet music is an acceptable way to arrange it

Usually not. I've never done this, so I don't know how lenient the forum is on using such midi-conversions as references, but generally converting midis to sheet music doesn't end up creating a workable sheet. It arbitrarily puts notes in one octave or the other, in whatever clef, sometimes with the wrong time signature and rhythm, and often with the wrong accidentals and not a key signature. This is why we prefer people to arrange their own songs - it allows them to actually do all those things in the way only a human can do, and make it piano-playable besides. You'd be better off starting from scratch, really.

Bespinben

I sometimes will import a midi file into a graphical display like Synthesia so I can reference it without committing it to notation:

This way, I can SEE what is going on as a whole, and decide from there how to best re-interpret that for a solo piano performance.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Lumos314

Oh, yeah. I'd definitely play around with it so it's in a more workable form. I just generally mean instead of picking out all the notes by ear. I've been working on it, but I'm much more help if I can start from a midi.

(I've done Bonds ~ A Heart That Believes that way, which I finally got into a playable form.)