Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)
1 (25%)
Morrowind
0 (0%)
Arena
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 19, 2016, 05:31:11 PMhow resource intensive is it? I might try this once I get Skyrim

If you go big on the graphics mods it would be pretty heavy, but you can either skip them or get the "slim" versions of the mods that use much less VRAM with lower res textures or lower poly models.  If you've performance constrainted, there's generally a certain set of visual mods you'll want to either avoid or get gimped versions of, but there are a ton of other gameplay and other tweak mods that are still great to have and won't have a performance impact.

There are a few benchmarks out there (like 3), but they're compiling a larger set for future release reference...

me irl
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

It is, but it straight up takes a whole day to install

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

rip that idea for a few months then
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

F. L. U. D. D.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 20, 2016, 09:34:35 PMrip that idea for a few months then
I agree! Considering this takes the average person a day to install, it would probably take me a month to install it :P
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

F. L. U. D. D.

I am not particularly good at doing anything like that. I can install dlc stuff and packs from the skyrim workshop on the computer and that's all  ::)
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Just an opinion question in case I decide to get Skyrim: what's the best armor/clothing?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Well  ;D if you're using magic you use cloak type clothing that enhances magicka. Or you can use regular clothes that just cover you up but do nothing. Then you can use different kinds of armor. Lighter armor protects you well enough and I'd suggest using with swords or bows. But also with bows you don't have to worry about it cause you will be far away. Heavy armor is usually for maces and great swords due to them being used for slower attack and you need more protection.  :P
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

I'd say I'd go with lighter armor then. Although I'm not sure if I'd pick the bow/arrow or sword. Then again, the whole "magic" idea sounds cool! :P
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Most people use weapons. They require no training and you can just start off pretty good. I immediately liked the magic approach and it's a long hard path. It requires much training and use to get good at it and to become powerful. But I think it's worth to due to the fact that honestly you become more powerful than any other kind of character. Magic allows you to summon powerful creatures that do the fighting for you and for you to heal yourself at the same time as attacking with fireballs and frost  ;D it's quite exciting indeed!
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmmm... If I had the time, I'd most definitely pick magic, but I'm not sure if I would even have the time to build up strength like that
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Well  :-\ you must consider I've been playing the game for 5 years and have put in well over 500 hours into the game  :o so I have a little experience
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

O_o whoa. I haven't put NEARLY that much time into Sunshine.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

F. L. U. D. D.

Well  ;D I've spent a few summers dedicating hours of my time a week to the game  8) skyrim is just fun!
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018

Spoiler
[close]