News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Dragon Buster NES Project

Started by JacopoTore, April 20, 2022, 09:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacopoTore

Good morning everyone,
I am writing this post together with my pupil Federico Mariane (you already know).
We have recently worked on a project that had the goal of transcribing all the music of the video game for the NES entitled "Dragon Buster".

I do not know if this post should be written here, in case of error I am willing to copy it elsewhere.
I would like to submit for your judgment and advice, all the transcripts we have worked on.
The reason why we write a post on "project" is the following, not being able to insert more than 2 scores at a time, we believe that starting to modify the scores before uploading them to the "submission center" can speed up publication times.
We wish everyone a good listening and a good reading!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XrrgmZST5zwJQaDboLXZ5My8c9bF35_d?usp=sharing
Jacopo and Federico

-

Buongiorno a tutti,
vi scrivo questo post a quattro mani con il mio allievo Federico Mariane (che già conoscete).
Abbiamo da poco lavorato su un progetto che aveva come obbiettivo quello di trascrivere tutte le musiche del videogioco per NES intitolato "Dragon Buster".

Non so se questo post vada scritto qui, in caso di errore sono disposto a copiarlo altrove.
Vorrei sottoporre al vostro giudizio e ai vostri consigli, tutte le trascrizioni a cui abbiamo lavorato.
Il motivo per cui scriviamo un post su "project" è il seguente, non potendo inserire più di 2 spartiti per volta, crediamo che cominciare a modificare gli spartiti prima di caricarli sul "submission center" possa sveltire i tempi di pubblicazione.
Auguriamo a tutti quanti un buon ascolto e una buona lettura!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XrrgmZST5zwJQaDboLXZ5My8c9bF35_d?usp=sharing
Jacopo e Federico

Static

The Projects board is for official arrangement projects - those decided by staff or voted on by the community, such as the recent Replacements Project and the upcoming spring project (check it out here)

Unofficial personal projects like this go in the Piano Arrangements board. There are some other examples here and here.

I'll be moving this thread there.

JacopoTore

Thank you so much formthe explanation!

suffixdreadful

Quote from: JacopoTore on April 20, 2022, 09:16:26 AMGood morning everyone,
I am writing this post together with my pupil Federico Mariane (you already know).
We have recently worked on a project that had the goal of transcribing all the music of the video game for the NES entitled "Dragon Buster".

five nights at freddy's

I do not know if this post should be written here, in case of error I am willing to copy it elsewhere.
I would like to submit for your judgment and advice, all the transcripts we have worked on.
The reason why we write a post on "project" is the following, not being able to insert more than 2 scores at a time, we believe that starting to modify the scores before uploading them to the "submission center" can speed up publication times.
We wish everyone a good listening and a good reading!
Jacopo and Federico

-

Buongiorno a tutti,
vi scrivo questo post a quattro mani con il mio allievo Federico Mariane (che già conoscete).
Abbiamo da poco lavorato su un progetto che aveva come obbiettivo quello di trascrivere tutte le musiche del videogioco per NES intitolato "Dragon Buster".

Non so se questo post vada scritto qui, in caso di errore sono disposto a copiarlo altrove.
Vorrei sottoporre al vostro giudizio e ai vostri consigli, tutte le trascrizioni a cui abbiamo lavorato.
Il motivo per cui scriviamo un post su "project" è il seguente, non potendo inserire più di 2 spartiti per volta, crediamo che cominciare a modificare gli spartiti prima di caricarli sul "submission center" possa sveltire i tempi di pubblicazione.
Auguriamo a tutti quanti un buon ascolto e una buona lettura!
Jacopo e Federico
Yeah I think that so special!!