News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Bye dude, I'll miss you

I'm sure mashi will too
unmotivated

Sebastian

Tbh, I will miss you Dude :/
Farewell, and have a good life! :)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

The end of an era.

Best of luck to you, Dude.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

The Deku Trombonist

Unfortunately, the time has also come for me to bid farewell to NSM.

I've had a wonderful time here, met some great people and learned many things. I hope to be back someday but for now I'll see where life takes me.

I wish NSM and everyone here all the best for the future.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

I owe you a lot man. I'd never have thought to try being an updater unless you asked me. Probably would've still been pluggin' away at the old 2011. And I know for a fact you don't get enough credit for all the behind-the-scenes work you do with the site programming.

Just know you're never a stranger here! Got it?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Latios212

Aw no, a sad surprise :c

Well, remember that we'll always appreciate everything you've done! I feel really indebted to you since you've worked so hard to really make the site the best it can be. Thank you for spending all the time that you already have, and, gosh, for all your amazing sheets.

We'll remember you forever! Good luck in whatever you do, and be sure to drop by! ;D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Hero of Trains

Even though I haven't been here long, I could still see how much you've done. Thanks for everything you did!
I hope you get to do a ton of cool stuff in the future. ;D
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Jub3r7

(I'm secretly angry that you are leaving but that's not rational. Your arrangement of Lost Woods, I've memorized it by heart, played it backwards, played all of it in a few seconds and even played it as a waltz. I can transpose the arrangement of Lost woods just by the way my fingers are positioned when I imagine myself playing it, and I'm really bad at transposing music.

You don't have to actively contribute to the community to participate in it, but it appears your decision has already been made. We are sad to see you go and hope you keep us updated on how you're doing, wherever life takes you.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

AwesomeYears

Two of our most active members are going :'ΠThanks for making NSM a greater place you two, and hope you go well in the future with everything.

Maelstrom

I'm sorry to see you leave, Deku, but I guess it's not that much of a surprise given your recent string of absences.
You'l always be welcome here.

Just make sure you give Olimar and Bespin the permissions so they can fix song titles on the site and delete stuff, as you won't be here to to that.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on June 08, 2015, 09:25:40 PMUnfortunately, the time has also come for me to bid farewell to NSM.

I've had a wonderful time here, met some great people and learned many things. I hope to be back someday but for now I'll see where life takes me.

I wish NSM and everyone here all the best for the future.
:(
Worst day of my week.....

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 09, 2015, 05:26:01 AMJust make sure you give Olimar and Bespin the permissions so they can fix song titles on the site and delete stuff, as you won't be here to to that.
^

Bubbles

I saw dudes post and I was going to say :'[[[[[ but now that deku made one too it's turned into :'''''[[[[[[[[[[[ I'm going to miss you guys

Less important now that all this news is out but I'm not going to be here for the next week or so, but I promise I'm not leaving!!

Winter

I think NSM just broke my heart :[