News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

I'll be spending the rest of the week at a summer cottage.

Back on Monday.

mayastarr041

After having a lovely reunion and a talk with my dad and my two brothers, we have decided that the trip to Paris is an epic idea!! Thank you all of you. I'm bursting with pure ecstacy and I can't wait! Words can't describe how happy I am. I will be leaving next Monday and won't be back until January 2016. And I won't be able to check up on NSM until I'm back. Thank you all! ;D ;D
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Maelstrom

You've planned out 5 months of vacation and will buy plane tickets in 4 days?
Impressive, to say the least.

mayastarr041

Oh, I'm not buying anything. My dad said he had it all figured out. So, I just trust him...

Olimar12345

Wow, that's fantastic! Glad to hear things are looking up. Enjoy your trip!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 30, 2015, 05:38:40 PMWow, that's fantastic! Glad to hear things are looking up. Enjoy your trip!
Thank you Olimar! ;D ;D ;D ;D
So happy right now~

Dudeman

Wow, that sounds fantastic! ...and incredibly spontaneous! Like, I've never heard of anyone plan such a long trip on such short notice. But it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun!

BTW, really proud of how much you've improved since we first met you. Stay safe out there in the land of honh honh honh and baguettes.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

What's a honh? And yeah, thank you very much!
I better start researching about Paris because I have NO idea what it's going to be like at all.

Dudeman

*attempt at replicating stereotypical French chuckle in text which did not turn out fantastically :P*
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Nebbles

Have an absolutely wonderful time! Eat lots of delicious French pastries in my honor.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mayastarr041

Quote from: Nebbles on July 30, 2015, 07:11:10 PMHave an absolutely wonderful time! Eat lots of delicious French pastries in my honor.
Thank you! I promise you I will do that for you!

MaestroUGC

If you see Camile, tell him he still owes me my money.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mayastarr041

Dudeman

(pretty sure he's making a joke)

(expect that from Maestro)