Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

DrP

brb, 中国 and 上海

我真切地感受到这方面的经验,将改变我的生活,即使它是一个星期。我们将看看会发生什么。

I really hope this will be a great experience!

(I may be on tomorrow if LAX can give me WiFi)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on March 05, 2012, 06:26:19 PMWhatever happened to Saria?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 07, 2012, 02:13:44 PMI was just thinking about that the other day...

She's still living here, just facebook and youtube all the time -.- after Kefka (and I) told her off for talking about boys and how she was going to spy and report on my activity to the fat sis to make sure I don't complain about her.

.__.

Ohh bye, DrP.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

SlowPokemon

A bit late, but take awesome pictures Dr. Grapefruit!

Quote from: Ruto on March 15, 2012, 06:35:49 PMShe's still living here, just facebook and youtube all the time -.- after Kefka (and I) told her off for talking about boys and how she was going to spy and report on my activity to the fat sis to make sure I don't complain about her.

.__.

Aww that's sad. That depresses me. Why does she like fat sis so much. Okay I'm done.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 19, 2012, 11:43:32 AMA bit late, but take awesome pictures Dr. Grapefruit!

Aww that's sad. That depresses me. Why does she like fat sis so much. Okay I'm done.

Edit: She says she can focus more on schoolwork without visiting so much.

Overreacting, yahh -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 19, 2012, 11:43:32 AMA bit late, but take awesome pictures Dr. Grapefruit!

Ill probably create a Photobucket with all my photos when I am done. I have some pretty epic ones so far!

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 19, 2012, 11:43:32 AMAww that's sad. That depresses me. Why does she like fat sis so much. Okay I'm done.
I don't hang out with her 24/7. She isn't always home, she has work and school and stuff like that. I hang out with my older sister too. I mostly take care of Hammy. (NOT A PLASTIC ONE =.=)

Quote from: Ruto on March 15, 2012, 06:35:49 PMShe's still living here, just facebook and youtube all the time -.- after Kefka (and I) told her off for talking about boys and how she was going to spy and report on my activity to the fat sis to make sure I don't complain about her.
I don't only talk about boys. I am not doing anything inappropriate. I just make friends. (FYI I only have two close guy friends and about ten close friends that are girls). You shouldn't be talking about us anyway, since you don't know the whole story.

I don't know why people don't listen to me when I'm talking about myself myself. Just sayin'. :P So no offense. Will you please stop? I am asking nicely.

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Well some of us actually kinda missed you :0

spitllama

Yah K-NiGhT and I were wondering where you went (we're cool like that)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Quote from: Saria on March 20, 2012, 03:00:07 PMYou shouldn't be talking about us anyway
We talk about you because we miss you. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

We all missed your irreplacable wit. And hey, I'm getting a laptop with a sexy webcam tomorrow, so I'll be able to tinychat and skype properly soon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 20, 2012, 05:59:24 PMWe all missed your irreplacable wit. And hey, I'm getting a laptop with a sexy webcam tomorrow, so I'll be able to tinychat and skype properly soon.
Omg yes I will also add you to the NSM Skype group
I like food.