News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Waddle Bro

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

I'm away for a few more hours.

Jamaha

Friend's bachelor party begins later today.

I should be back on Sunday, hopefully.

FSM-Reapr

Lol, a bachelor party that lasts like three days.

Jamaha

...Well, that was interesting.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Kman96

I'm back from my youth symphony's European tour.

We flew into Frankfurt, then drove to innsbruck, Austria and had a gig, then we stayed in Montecatini Terme, Italy, for 3 nights, visiting Florence and perugia, and then Fanano, the sister city of Fairbanks, and the birthplace of Felix Pedro, one of the Founders of Fairbanks.

I had fun, I took pictures, broke cameras, sunglasses, umbrellas, fell in love, bought a hat, and made a toast to David's manhood. Also, we rocked the shit out of the Florence piazza. Damn. 4 encores.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Nebbles

Quote from: Kman96 on August 01, 2013, 08:07:59 PMI'm back from my youth symphony's European tour.

We flew into Frankfurt, then drove to innsbruck, Austria and had a gig, then we stayed in Montecatini Terme, Italy, for 3 nights, visiting Florence and perugia, and then Fanano, the sister city of Fairbanks, and the birthplace of Felix Pedro, one of the Founders of Fairbanks.

I had fun, I took pictures, broke cameras, sunglasses, umbrellas, fell in love, bought a hat, and made a toast to David's manhood. Also, we rocked the shit out of the Florence piazza. Damn. 4 encores.

I hope you had delicious food in Italy. Because, duh, it's Italy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on August 01, 2013, 08:52:00 PMI hope you had delicious food in Italy. Because, duh, it's Italy.
When I was in Italy, I don't think a day when by when I didn't have delicious pizza.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 01, 2013, 09:11:53 PMWhen I was in Italy, I don't think a day when by when I didn't have gelato.
Yep, sounds about right.

And for me, it was (seriously) 6 times a day.

Also, my away schedule for the next 2 months.

Aug 1-Aug 10: HERE!
Aug 11 - Aug 14: In FLORIDA!
Aug 15 - Aug 25: HERE!
Aug 26 - Sept 17: brb, Europe.
Sept 18 on: Limited activity because I will be studying and taking the CPA exam.