News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

AwesomeYears

That's pretty slick ;)

Enjoy your time to explore this wonderful world!

mayastarr041

Thank you! :)
I'm sure I will. Paris is called the "City of Love" for some dang reason which I haven't figured out yet.  :P
Anyways, thanks for your blessing. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time there.

mayastarr041

Going to 6 flags for the whole day. see you guys tomorrow!

braix

i forgot to say that i was gone on a church retreat but im back i guess?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Going for a weeks vacation tomorrow.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AwesomeYears

Going on music camp (euphonium rocks!) for three days, Monday to Wednesday and maybe won't have Internet access Friday to Sunday because car trip to Sydney!

Sebastian

I'm back early! Expect me too get back to work on Animal Crossing :)

mikey

unmotivated

mayastarr041

Hey guys! I just have some things to say to everyone here on NSM. Tomorrow, I will be leaving for Paris really early. Around 4:00 a.m, I'm going to depart to go to LAX, so I won't have time tomorrow, so I decided to say my goodbyes today. I will be gone for 5 months and will arrive around January 2016. I just wanted to say how happy I am to find all of you. I feel like it has been a major turning point in life, meeting and joining NSM. Everyday, I was graced with smiles and laughter just by chatting with all of you, by reading past posts, and of course Tinychat. I just wanted to say how proud I am to meet all of you and that I love you guys very much. I came here with a past that I couldn't forget, the depression plaguing me, as well as thoughts of suicide, but you guys were there for me arms open. You guys made me smile, made me laugh for the first time, and made me cry tears of joy and happiness. I want to thank everyone here for making my life at NSM extremely enjoyable. I will greatly miss all of you. No matter where I am, I won't forget about any of you and it's just really hard saying this goodbye. Although 5 months may not be much to you, it was a lot for me and I know everyday I will be heartbroken because I will miss everyone of you. Stay cool NSM. Thank you for making my stay here an extremely pleasant and happy one. I love you all. Good bye for now and I hope we will meet again in the future. Thank you all!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
And Nebbles, I'll never forget you, especially when I'm eating those pastries! Thanks!

Nebbles

Have a wonderful time! Tell us all about it once you get back! C: Enjoy yourself, Paris is wonderful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Take care now! I expect complete mastery of the French language when you return. There will be a test. there really won't be
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

blueflower999

See you later! Bring me back a giant baguette.
Bulbear! Blueflower999