News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 01, 2016, 10:43:23 AMHa so you did steal it
Why the animosity? K-Night has always been a pillar of our community, and foremost, a good friend. We talk of growing our site, and yet, this how we say goodbye? What gives?
(And yes I am fully aware of the situation)

I'll miss you K-Night.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Yes, he was a pillar and he will be missed, but he wasn't going to respond to the other thread and this is the closest we'll get. Why he decided to do that is a real mystery though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 01, 2016, 11:03:12 AMWhy he decided to do that is a real mystery though.
The same could be asked of your own troll stunts a month ago, and yet that was forgiven. Shouldn't the same grace be extended to K-Night?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Latios212

Just let things end on a high note. Byeeee K-NiGhT!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on January 01, 2016, 11:14:19 AMThe same could be asked of your own troll stunts a month ago, and yet that was forgiven. Shouldn't the same grace be extended to K-Night?

I'll concede to this, as I did act like an ass. I'd say we let Deku decide though.

KefkaticFanatic

If he were to perhaps be professional and own up to it, then I hope people would accept that.  However, he instead just runs off, which seems a bit odd to me.

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

I'm really confused and gonna pretend nothing is happening. Rip in peace K-night.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

I guess I better say that I'm probably going to leave forever too. I've honestly just kinda lost interest in NSM and I can't really connect to it and the community. That and the constant shitshows + the terrible way the site is modded just shows to me that this is a place that I don't want to be around anymore.

I'll be around to get my final arrangement accepted, but after that see ya, I guess.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Yugi on January 02, 2016, 12:48:51 AMI guess I better say that I'm probably going to leave forever too. I've honestly just kinda lost interest in NSM and I can't really connect to it and the community. That and the constant shitshows + the terrible way the site is modded just shows to me that this is a place that I don't want to be around anymore.

I'll be around to get my final arrangement accepted, but after that see ya, I guess.
A bit sad that you're leaving, but it's your own decision. You've made a lot for the site and the community, which is great. Also I saw in your arrangement thread that you have some arrangements not on site yet. It would be nice if you could write a comment if you'd want them submitted or not.

Also I'm leaving too.
Spoiler
But for a Ski trip  ;). Yes I'm going for a Ski(Snowboard)-trip to Norway for a week! See ya'll!
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Ruto

Quote from: Yugi on January 02, 2016, 12:48:51 AMI guess I better say that I'm probably going to leave forever too. I've honestly just kinda lost interest in NSM and I can't really connect to it and the community. That and the constant shitshows + the terrible way the site is modded just shows to me that this is a place that I don't want to be around anymore.

Better see where the things started going wrong. That's my goal of the month. I hope you'll read my report if I end up writing one. I'm going to also write a "remember when we used to" for the old topics since kiddies need to be told how to behave now. It's a shame, really.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Tobbeh99

I kind of feel like the site has calmed down now. It was quite hectic back a couple of months or so, but now it seems better.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

I agree with you, Tobbeh. I like how the site is now as long as everyone behaves.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 02, 2016, 03:51:10 AMI kind of feel like the site has calmed down now. It was quite hectic back a couple of months or so, but now it seems better.
In general, I agree. It's a lot nicer than it was... then... and the frequency of sheet updates is a nice bonus. After all, as much as we want them to be, things can't always be perfect.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber