News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I agree that these forums aren't always friendly but NSM means so much to so many people (including me) that seeing anyone go forever is very sad.  Bye yugikun
unmotivated

Sebastian

Farewell, Yugi! I'll miss you :/

Latios212

Bye, Yugi! We're really working to make NSM a better place but... oh well...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Starting at some point tomorrow, I'll be out for one week. I won't have Finale access, so I won't be able to do anything sheet-related. Don't expect much from me; I'm kind of burned out from doing work on NSM and needed a break anyway (nothing to worry about, I've just been staring at my screen a bit too much lately lol). I may check in occasionally but really to get anything done. Also I probably won't be on Skype unless it's 3AM and I can't sleep because of jet lag. When I get back, expect stuff to fire up again!

Before you ask, destination is Paris. Don't mention you-know-who, but if anyone else is in the area lemme know!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

I'm back from Norway! It was amazing snowboarding in Hemsedalen, I'd really recommend it!  :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

Nice, Tobbeh! Snowboarding sounds fun but I don't think I'd be any good at it ::)

ANYWAY I'M BACK TOO AND READY TO GET THESE ARRANGING ENGINES GOING AGAIN

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

Welcome back Latios! :)
It was really fun, I even learned to grind during the vacation!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Nice! Now the arrangement contest announcement's don't have to come from me anymore! That one post really made me feel important...though...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mastersuperfan

Going to be inactive until next Friday evening. I'm not physically leaving, but I'm far too busy to get distracted right now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.