News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

im gonna take a break to think about life choices

maybe not make any, but i'll definitely think about them
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Tobbeh99

I'll leave on a small trip to go on a smash tournament, Beast 6, the 19-21.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Have fun!
Can't wait to see you back.

Zeila

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

Ok so I'm back from the amazing event! I had really fun, having been to Beast 5, this was even better!
I played a lot of fun matches, against a lot of great project M players such as Zen, Charby and Can~D. Apparently there was like 4 Olimar players or so, me inclusive :o (lol, do even expect 1), so that was pretty fun. I also played against Fuzzy in pools which was also really fun. Man, he's so damn good lol. Otherwise I did good in pools, I got 4th in my pool. There was one match I feel like I could've done better at. It was against a Marth player. I play CF vs Marth on BF, and I did pretty bad, punished bad, got hit by lot's of nooby F-smashes, rough. Next game he bans FoD, so i'm going dream land I thought, but the f*cuker got a f*ucking Puff as well ::). And I played the lames match in my entire life. We both played very defensive and carefully, an it came down to 1 minute, last stock and he manage to win. So, y not that happy with that. There was also a match against a Samus player in which I played really well. I feel like I know that matchup pretty well actually. The best part is that I manage to hit a fucking Falcon Punch! And clutched it out really well last stock (I was around 70%, when he was on his last stock). I played first game FD and second FoD, I feel like I did really well on that FoD also to be honest. I also entered sm4sh but I lost super hard lol. People were really good and it looked like even didn't know how to play the game lol. So all in all, it was a really fun event and definitely satisfied with it!
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AwesomeYears

Congrats on 4th place in your pools!

Darn, I wish I could go to a Smash tournament, but I'd probably suck lol.

E. Gadd Industries

I suck at Smash. XD Mario Kart is my niche in competitive gaming.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

The most fun thing about playing PM is that I ONLY practice against bots, apart from 1 other guy in Stockholm who takes PM seriously. And at Beast 6 I was better than lots of people and slightly better than or even with a Kirby/Mario player who came from Holland, where they apparently have Project M weeklies! 

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

I heading down to Portland for a few days to visit my brother and a good teacher friend of mine. I'm not sure if I'll have Internet access while I'm there, so don't burn down the forums while I'm gone.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on March 04, 2016, 10:42:57 AMI heading down to Portland for a few days to visit my brother and a good teacher friend of mine. I'm not sure if I'll have Internet access while I'm there, so don't burn down the forums while I'm gone.
Have fun!

Hero of Trains

Sounds like fun, hopefully you won't return to a smoldering wreck!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back