News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

I'll be on NSM, but not on my computer. Because I'm moving this weekend, I won't be able to use it for a while until after we've settled down in Washington, and until then I'll just be on my phone whenever I have internet.
Basically I just can't arrange or work on the NSM shirts or anything that requires computer software.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

using phones sucks especially if you have big fingers
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 09, 2016, 09:30:14 PMusing phones sucks especially if you have big fingers
.....................................hehe...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'll be leaving for Las Vegas in a couple of hours; I'll likely be back late Saturday night.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheMarioPianist

Next week I'll be going to New York to visit colleges. Totally not using it as an excuse to go to Nintendo World for the first time. But I won't be on the site much at all from Tuesday to Friday of next week.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

E. Gadd Industries

Ooh! Be sure to take pics at Nintendo, NY!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

InsigTurtle

waaake me up
when the drama ends

Dude

I'll let you know on discord.

K-NiGhT

Well, it looks like I'm back for the forseeable future, since I just can't quit you guys <3 good entertainment, at least.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 30, 2016, 07:55:30 PMWell, it looks like I'm back for the forseeable future, since I just can't quit you guys <3 good entertainment, at least.
Yes!
Welcome back!

Dude

Quote from: InsigTurtle on March 30, 2016, 07:45:42 PMwaaake me up
when the drama ends
Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 30, 2016, 07:55:30 PMWell, it looks like I'm back for the forseeable future, since I just can't quit you guys <3 good entertainment, at least.
OK DON'T TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS AND NEITHER OF YOU ARE GARBAGE BUT I JUST REMEMBERED THIS VIDEO

https://youtu.be/5I-0sjByoYU