News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I wasn't completely gone, but I'm now officially back.
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Going for a vacation for a week to the beautiful island of Gotland! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 06, 2016, 11:38:50 AMGoing for a vacation for a week to the beautiful island of Gotland! :D
QuoteThe island of Gotland and the other areas of the province of Gotland make up less than one percent of Sweden's total land area.
Well, seems like they don't got much land.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 06, 2016, 11:44:38 AMWell, seems like they don't got much land.

Lol y. Also "Land" in Swedish means "Country" in English. Which makes even funnier lol.

But it's a really nice place. We got kind of a family tradition of going on a trip to Gotland every summer. Every summer they got a medieval-themed week, which is this week were going to, which is really cool! They also got a political week "Almedalsveckan" in the middle of the summer which we have been to as well, and it's also pretty fun, there's lot's of activity in the "big town of the island", Visby.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nebbles

Hey guys! I'm heading up to Baltimore today for Otakon this weekend. I'll be back Monday!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Oh. Yeah. I never said I got back on Sunday

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Quote from: Latios212 on August 10, 2016, 10:30:41 AMDid you get back on Sunday?
No. I've been trapped in the in-between realms of nothingness. I have no hope of escape.

E. Gadd Industries

So this year will really be difficult for me. I have that same wonderful chemistry teacher, in addition to an insanely difficult AP US History course ahead of me. Don't know how I'll manage. Anyways, I'll still be active. I intend to still post WotD daily. I still intend to arrange when possible. But as far as anything else? Nope. I'll be on maybe a time or so on the weekends, but I'd say a lot of my free time will be booked with homework. So with that, my sociality on these forums is on indefinite suspension. It will end most definitely starting fall break. Then start back until winter break...you get the point. Wish me luck. I'm really going to need it. :/

EDIT: Also don't expect to see me on Skype that much. I'll still be active when I can, but I have no idea when the next time will be.

EDIT 2: Because of this, if you need to contact me, do it here. Skype will not be the best option as of now.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Good luck with that, school's tough.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

I hope everything goes well, buddy!
Study hard.

Ruto

AP US history is one of the easiest courses out there, so I think you're worrying too much.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

E. Gadd Industries

Sure, the content itself is easy, but the way the teacher runs the classroom (in combination with the rest of my schedule) will make for plentiful amounts of homework.
And thanks Braix & Seb
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

I'll be gone most of Sunday Tuesday and Wednesday. "Gone" meaning I can only check in around once every 2 hours as opposed to the usual every 10 minutes.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.