News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Going to leave tomorrow at about 8:30 or so, won't be back until Thursday. Probably will still be lurking here though thanks to my phone's 3G.  8)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Off to visit University of Colorado at Boulder tomorrow and won't return till Sunday ^^

May post using my phone and/or laptop, may not.

me irl
[close]

Winter

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Jub3r7

tͯ͐̋̍ͨÍ'Í—Ì'Ì'ͫ̃̉Ì...Ì,,̿̚Ì'̸̞͍̬̫̤̀̕͝h̓Ì'Í©Í‹Ì...Ì€Ì"̷̸̡̻̤̮̖͇͈̠̻̺͚͕͟Í"̰̟̺Í...͍ẽ̈Ì'̓̆Ì,̴̡͙̆̕͡Í...͚̦ ̵̨̱̻̥͉̟̮̝̏̊̽̏̃́Í"̲̥̺wÍ‹ÌŽÍ©Í®Ì...̧̢̮̬̦̯̊͛͐̽ͮ̽ͥ̐̚̕ǐͫ͛Í,,Ì'Ì"̵̵̹̭̗͙̬̘̥̱̼͇̻̥ͨͨ͌͋ͫ̃nͥͭ̚Ì"Ì...Í'͛͗̀҉̻͙̦̜̬͞͠Í...͚̗̯͖̬̭tͨÌ,,Ì...̉̏̊̐ͦͧÍ'Í,,̃ͥÌ"ÍŠÌšÌ,̴͐͆͡Í"̝̭͈̩͎̟͇͙͉̠̣̫̟͕̖eÍ'ͯͫ͗̐ͪͪÌ"͆Ì...̷̴̨̡̩͖̣̤͙͆́rÌ'̡̗͕͍͕͈̯̬͚̞͕̪̾ͪ̋̀ ̐͐̃ͧ̓̊̿Ì...Í,,̇͆̈Ì...Ì'̡̺͎̼̟͖̪̘̫͖̐ͤ̚͟hÍ›Í'ͤÌ'ͤͩ̍̾̿̚̚͏̵̵̦͕̲̳̖͕̤͎͈̺̩̤̺̳͕̫͉͟͡ãͪÌ...̢̖̳̥̜͈̳̻̗̠̝ͤ̇̕̕͠Í"̗̟̟̯̯̟͚tÌ'ͫ̆ͬ̆̆Í,,Í,ͦͤ̾Í,͌͡͏̞͉̰̥̙̻̝̥̭̦̹̦͕̱̙͇̱̪hͧÌ"ͬ̃̎́ͩÍ'̴̥̹̪̼̰̱̙̭͆ͩ͘Í...̺ Í,,Í,,̐̊ͫÌ"Ì,Í'̡̨̖͇̻͍̩̗̰rͫͤ̾̌́̃͐Ì'̀̀̆͐Ì'Ì,,͆ͯ͘͏̗̻̭̖̳̜̪͕̰͎̙͘Í...̺̮̻͕̰̟e͗̐͊ͮͦ͊ͪͨÌ,Ì'ͯ̌Ì...Í'̸҉̷̛̝͕̕Í...Ìžt̴̶̰̖̯̺̙̳̙̐̈͋̎̎ͧͨ͛̊̽͗͋̚Í"Í...̪͈̦uÍ'̛̋̽͋̋͐ͭͨ̚͝͏̪̦̮̦͖̱̪͈̼rͦ͗̆Ì...̵̸̻̺̗̥̻̤̣͎̹͚ͫͨͭͣ̋̏ͥ̚n͌ͧ͊̋͋͐̃̊́͗Ì,,̡̼͙̝̰͢͝͠eͪÍ'̍ͥ̇͛̌͊̃̐Í'̸̥̹̻̀̎Í"͇̝̣̯͍̺dÍ,̓̾̀Ì'̿̾̋ͤ͌͊͢͡҉̷͙͕̰̠.ͨÌ"Í©Ì,,̵̡͚̲ͨͤͩͪ̃̽ͩ͘Í...̱͎Í"̲̗͎
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 05, 2011, 06:42:33 PMtͯ͐̋̍ͨÍ'Í—Ì'Ì'ͫ̃̉Ì...Ì,,̿̚Ì'̸̞͍̬̫̤̀̕͝h̓Ì'Í©Í‹Ì...Ì€Ì"̷̸̡̻̤̮̖͇͈̠̻̺͚͕͟Í"̰̟̺Í...͍ẽ̈Ì'̓̆Ì,̴̡͙̆̕͡Í...͚̦ ̵̨̱̻̥͉̟̮̝̏̊̽̏̃́Í"̲̥̺wÍ‹ÌŽÍ©Í®Ì...̧̢̮̬̦̯̊͛͐̽ͮ̽ͥ̐̚̕ǐͫ͛Í,,Ì'Ì"̵̵̹̭̗͙̬̘̥̱̼͇̻̥ͨͨ͌͋ͫ̃nͥͭ̚Ì"Ì...Í'͛͗̀҉̻͙̦̜̬͞͠Í...͚̗̯͖̬̭tͨÌ,,Ì...̉̏̊̐ͦͧÍ'Í,,̃ͥÌ"ÍŠÌšÌ,̴͐͆͡Í"̝̭͈̩͎̟͇͙͉̠̣̫̟͕̖eÍ'ͯͫ͗̐ͪͪÌ"͆Ì...̷̴̨̡̩͖̣̤͙͆́rÌ'̡̗͕͍͕͈̯̬͚̞͕̪̾ͪ̋̀ ̐͐̃ͧ̓̊̿Ì...Í,,̇͆̈Ì...Ì'̡̺͎̼̟͖̪̘̫͖̐ͤ̚͟hÍ›Í'ͤÌ'ͤͩ̍̾̿̚̚͏̵̵̦͕̲̳̖͕̤͎͈̺̩̤̺̳͕̫͉͟͡ãͪÌ...̢̖̳̥̜͈̳̻̗̠̝ͤ̇̕̕͠Í"̗̟̟̯̯̟͚tÌ'ͫ̆ͬ̆̆Í,,Í,ͦͤ̾Í,͌͡͏̞͉̰̥̙̻̝̥̭̦̹̦͕̱̙͇̱̪hͧÌ"ͬ̃̎́ͩÍ'̴̥̹̪̼̰̱̙̭͆ͩ͘Í...̺ Í,,Í,,̐̊ͫÌ"Ì,Í'̡̨̖͇̻͍̩̗̰rͫͤ̾̌́̃͐Ì'̀̀̆͐Ì'Ì,,͆ͯ͘͏̗̻̭̖̳̜̪͕̰͎̙͘Í...̺̮̻͕̰̟e͗̐͊ͮͦ͊ͪͨÌ,Ì'ͯ̌Ì...Í'̸҉̷̛̝͕̕Í...Ìžt̴̶̰̖̯̺̙̳̙̐̈͋̎̎ͧͨ͛̊̽͗͋̚Í"Í...̪͈̦uÍ'̛̋̽͋̋͐ͭͨ̚͝͏̪̦̮̦͖̱̪͈̼rͦ͗̆Ì...̵̸̻̺̗̥̻̤̣͎̹͚ͫͨͭͣ̋̏ͥ̚n͌ͧ͊̋͋͐̃̊́͗Ì,,̡̼͙̝̰͢͝͠eͪÍ'̍ͥ̇͛̌͊̃̐Í'̸̥̹̻̀̎Í"͇̝̣̯͍̺dÍ,̓̾̀Ì'̿̾̋ͤ͌͊͢͡҉̷͙͕̰̠.ͨÌ"Í©Ì,,̵̡͚̲ͨͤͩͪ̃̽ͩ͘Í...̱͎Í"̲̗͎
Uh... what language was that?
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Jub3r7

Oh man I love how the quote covers up your words.

fingerz

Ah yes, I see the message now. :)

Jub3r7

G̀ͧÌ...̡͎̥̲̆ͬ͠Í"̯͎̗̰̖̞̩Í"̝̘oÌšÍ,,ͭ͐̋Ì'Ì,,ͤÌ"̎ͤÌ'Í'̧̮̣̐́͘͞͝Í"̭̳͖̝̗̲̯̥͕̱͎͖̮̦͚͍oÍ'Í'Ì"ͮͨ̿͛̿͊͛Í,,̍Ì,Í'Ì,,̶ͣ̉͏͏̺͉̩Í"̠͇Í...̠̭̬͉̟̲̥d̾ͣ̾ͧÌ,,́̋ͬ̌̾Ì'̀͆̊Í,͛̌Í,̶̵̖̤̖̪̯̯̻̱̭̤̻̈́̕͢.̲͕̭͎̱͈͗͆͆ͦ̀̏͌͠

fingerz

How are you doing that with the text? ;)

Dude

AÌŽÌŽÌ'́Í,,́̓̚Í,,Ì,,Ì'̏Ì"Í«Í©Ì'̴̢̡̮̳͇̬̞ͮ́̀͠͠pÌ,,̿͋̉ͯÍ,,̶̸̖͎̦͟͜Í"̯̬̣̠̜͍̯̤̮̘̼͉̩̺p͊̉͐Ì,̽Ì"Í,̵̣͚̱͉̹̫̗̰̟̫̯̹ͮ͆ͦ͊̀͠aÌ'̀ͧ̇ͦͣ̇ͦ̀Í'̨̭̮̬͖ͧͨ͌͗͜Í"rÌ¿Ì'ͦÌ"ͦ͗̈̐̊́ͦ͐ͨ̋ͥ̋Ì'̵̡̞̰̫͎̠́͟͟Í"͉̼̹͈̭̬ẻͬÌ,,̍Ì...̧̯̙͕̤̗̠̜̙̖̰̹̙͚̪͎͋͟͢͟͠nÍ'̃͌Í,,ͥ̐̌͌̆̈ͥÌ'̀̀͏͖̮̺̱̙̱̹͈̮̥̯́͝tÍ,Í©Ì'ͭ̇Ì"Ì"Í,,ͤ̿Ì,,ͭͪÍ,̶̷̻̞͉̤̻͖͙̮̭̬̱̳̖̦̻̰͖̎͌̀lͩͯ̓̊ͥ͏̸̧̼͇͖͘͠Í"͇̖̤̤̤̱͎̫̙̥̙y̶̖̭̠̫̖̘̮͖͙̽ͤ̾̌̀̉́ͭ͟Í...ÍŽÌ— ͤ̌̇ͣ̈́̏͌̃Ì,͛ͭ͊̾̃Ì"̲̟͈͉̯̼̳̜̘̞̃͐ͭ̀͢Í...̠̱Í"Í"̱hͮ̃ͧͣͧ̌̓͌͌̓̐ͫ͆Ì"̵̐̋̏́͏͙̝͈̖͕͈̦̖̞̳̲̟͉͚͍̯͙͟e͌ͪͦ̚Í'̴̣̣͙̭͇̺̪͎ͥ͟͢Í"̦͚ ͆ͤ̓̿̍̓̊̊ͪ̚Ì'̴̡̹͇̝̜̣̤ͪͩ̀͜Í...Í•dͪ̍̿̊Í'Ì...̢͉͚̮ͨ͢Í...͍̲̺̻̙̫o͆Ì...ͧ͌̐͊Í,Í‹Í©Í,,̡̝̲͖͍̇̎Í"̝͖̘̝eÌ,,̶̢͇̝̀ͪͧ́̇͌̆ͫ͜͢Í...̮̳Í...͇̪Í"̳sÍ,,ͫ̍ͫͮ͛Ì"̴̨̨̘̗͎̦͐́̕nÌŠÌ'̀̌͗̈ͭÍ'̴̴̵̫͎̝̥̠̬̿͋Í...̰̦̣Í...͈̫̫͇̤̰̣'ͯͤ̿Ì,Ì,,Ì,Ì‹Ì'̨ͩ̆͏̕Í...̗̦̘͕̙̱Í...̙͖̲tÌ,,ͩ̆̉ͥ̋Í,̧̞͉̬̤͎̪̗̳̻̤̺̰͎́̃ͨͯ̿ͯ͢͞Í... ͫͦͩ̋Ì"҉̸̺̻̱͙̣̳̠̞̀͟Í"͙̯̹̮͙kÌ,,ͬ͌Ì,,Ì'̓͌͛ͤ̈̕͟҉̨̻̮̭̲̣n̫͈͈̣̻̥̯͖̻̼͍̖̻͚̠̽͗ͨͣͣ͛ͩͫͤͩͥ͡͞őͥ̽ͦͩ̍͐̆̚Ì...̉Ì"̷̸̢͗ͪͫ̏ͫ͏̘̮̤̮̼̰̪̦̭̻̫͖́w̿ͤͤÌ,̏̽ͩ̃Ì"͖̠̫̜̠̲̫̪ͮ͐̏͐ͤͯͧ̕͝ ͯ̈͊ͭÌ,,̨̢͇̺͖͚̌͋͠Í"h̆̇ͧ͐͆̾̐Ì...̴̸̶̼̱̙̺͕̙͈̖̳̝̲͍̘͖̼͕̣̻͉͠͡oÍ,,̵͗ͪͯͪ̚҉̷Í"̳̞̖̩̞Í"̹̙̯Í"͕̜̲wͤ̃Ì'̸̨͉̬̪̝̟̳̃͋Í"̗̪̘̼̩̯̼ ́ͦ̀ͥ͌Í,,̿ͧÌ"̷̙̝̟̳̋̍̊̍́̕Í"̲̪̩̣̥̹tͩͨ̊ͣ͌ͯ͆͛Í'̶̢̡̮̯̞̠͗ͨ͢͡o̍̋̆͗̃Í,,̸͎̮̙̦͕̮̮̾͘Í...̼ Ì'Ì"ͯ̎̊̀̃ͩ̆̽̚Í'̍Ì'ÌŠÌ,Ì"̢͜͡Í"͎̲̜̝͕̻̪͙̘ú̉Ì"Ì'ÌŽÌ,ÍŒÌ"Ì"Í«Ì'ͬÌ"͏̟͉̰̞͕͈̪͕͚̞̥͖̺̘͕̲͠sͣͮÍ,Ì,,̧͞҉̣̼̥̮̤̝͕͍̭̲͚̘̦̩̖̱̥͍eÌ'Ì'͆Í'̾Ì...̸̷̞͙͈̝̥̮͢ Í«Í­Ì...̀ͩ́ͬÌ,,Ì€Ì"̃Ì"̶̢̫̙̦͕̗͎͙̭̱̝̖͉͚̹̣̗̜̖̽̓ͬ͌ͣ͘ğÌ...Ì,ͤÍ'̏̋̊́̚Ì,̇̍̆͛ͤ͐̉̆͜͞͏̧̭̙͈̞͚̱̳͈͍oÍ©Ì'Í,̀ͭ̇̀Ì"ͫ̍ͨ̆̃͋Í,,̨̛̭̖͇̾̀͘͟Í...̩̯̥̱͖̥͍͚̻̙̩̖̞̣oͪÌ,,̓Ì"Í,̿ͣͬÌ'Ì"ͩͫ̎̇̍ͧ̌̍Ì"̢̛̩̱̻̞͍͖̀͝Í"̦̮͍̬gÌ'ͮ̆͛̃̇Í'̽͗̋̚Ì,̃ͬÌ'Ì"̶̴̢̡̥͈̯̖̹̗͎́Í"̱ĺ̋̊Ì,,Ì,̸͇͈̭͉̠͆ͬ̐́̉ͩ̌́͜eÍ—Í,ͣͣͭͦ̋ͥÌ"ͬ̎͗̇ͥÍ'̓̋҉̨̺̻͙̮͙̳̘̥̕Í".ÌŽÍ'ͥ̿Í'̉̊̓ͥ̃̏̏̋Ì"Í—Ì,,̨̹̰͕̥̞̀̇̃͟Í...Í–Í"͍̲̜̣

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 31, 2011, 05:48:35 PMGoing to leave tomorrow at about 8:30 or so, won't be back until Thursday. Probably will still be lurking here though thanks to my phone's 3G.  8)

Back everybody.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7